Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Again: Stations / command requested
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
Is it possible in any way to implement a tool, which allows me to handle the docking right for my imaginary station a bit better?

My station has to be open for all lawful pilots, including the indies, otherwise it wouldn't work. As i read it, i can add faction tags, but i cannot prevent unlawfuls from docking.

But Cody does not deal with criminals.

Is it possible to have command, which allows to exclude players ships by their mounted ID?

/base defensemode 0 = Neutral to non-allied ships, docking rights for allied ships only.
/base defensemode 1 = Hostile to non-allied ships, docking rights for allied ships only.
/base defensemode 2 = Neutral to non-allied ships, unrestricted docking rights.
/base defensemode 3 = Neutral to lawful ships, docking rights for lawful ships only. Unlawfuls cannot dock.
/base defensemode 4 = Neutral to unlawful ships, docking rights for unlawful ships only. Lawfuls cannot dock.

Or maybe

/nodocking <ID> <ID> <ID> <ID> <ID> <ID> <ID> <ID> <ID> <ID>

Even for a trading faction station it could be useful.

Discuss.
Player Base cannot recognise ingame IFFs and thus cannot make decisions based upon an Enemy IFF, where as regardless of NPC faction a base can grant docking rights to anyone. Same reason why NPCs ignore human bases. This option would have to be coded in but if npcs recognise a base as enemy it will pew it.
If i want to open a station in house space with my shop, i cannot let dock criminals, that is my problem. Not allowed in RP.
' Wrote:If i want to open a station in house space with my shop, i cannot let dock criminals, that is my problem. Not allowed in RP.

Theres no way you can do this
' Wrote:Theres no way you can do this
That is why he is suggestiong this feature.
The implementation of a command similar to the /base addtag/lsttag/rmtag but for IDs would be useful imo. (/base addid/lstid/rmid maybe)
Bump
This would be something I would love to have.
Another bump.
Dear developers, please say something.:$
Pages: 1 2 3