Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: ID Help for a New Gallic Character
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I recently had an idea for a gallic character who uses a gallic liner to transport refugees out of Gallia by RPing them as paying guests only to exploit them as cheap labour in Sirius. Now here is the sticky part, I need an ID that is neutral (minimum rep to dock) to the council and gallic navy/police that can use a 4000 cargo ship. I'd much prefer to use the tradelanes so the lawful folks might have something interesting to do whilst fitting the legit passenger liner cover.

My first thought was OS&C however I felt the character is a tad too dark for their RP plus I'm not sure if they can operate in gallia.

My second thought was Unione Corse, exploiting refugees sounds like their kind of deal but I'm not certain they are neutral to the gallic navy/police.

I'd love any suggestions on ID or how to rep with the Corse. Ta muchly!

UC would be my bet. They're supposed to be treated as lawful citizens unless they're found doing something wrong by the Navy/Police. Basically like the Hogosha.

Edit: It might not work with the 'cheap labour=slaves' part. Afaik UC aren't very friendly with the Outcasts.
' Wrote:Edit: It might not work with the 'cheap labour=slaves' part. Afaik UC aren't very friendly with the Outcasts.
Outcasts are not the only slavers in Sirius.
Gallic Junkers can dock with both unlawfuls and lawfuls just get the triple bribe. Also OS&C is viewed to be a Liberty corp by Gallia and is shoot on sight by their forces.
I wouldn't say slavery just an extremely cheap workforce or just somewhere that isn't Gallia, depends where I'll take em.

UC do seem to be the best bet, its very much in their vein of RP I just hope they aren't hostile to the tradelanes.

Gallic Junkers is an option but flying about in one of the most advanced and luxury liners in Gallia isn't their M.O.

Thanks for the suggestions folks, feel free to keep em coming.