Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Damage bug reports
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Just in case there are crapload of sanction reports after today's PDI siege:

Sails.Peste - damage bugged and stayed so until relog. No damage was dealt. Used this opportunity to see my base fall and make few nice video's.
Link
THough, ye, later I returned with fixed damage, but people didn't shoot me, as they though my ship was still bugged - good for me.

Killed no one during bugged damage time.

//And... Not sure if it's needed to report, but it's getting annoying, when Lawfuls ally Red Hessians to lolRaid corsairs. First - zoners and Bounty Hunters, then Rheinland Military and now - all Bretonia.
//For Bretonia - wtf were GRN doing there to shoot sairs?
//Reading IDs - hessians can't ally lawfuls except for RM in WAR-like cases.
' Wrote://And... Not sure if it's needed to report, but it's getting annoying, when Lawfuls ally Red Hessians to lolRaid corsairs. First - zoners and Bounty Hunters, then Rheinland Military and now - all Bretonia.
//For Bretonia - wtf were GRN doing there to shoot sairs?
//Reading IDs - hessians can't ally lawfuls except for RM in WAR-like cases.
I thought this thread was about the well-known damage bug.
Nothing's better than old fashioned

Q_Q
' Wrote://For Bretonia - wtf were GRN doing there to shoot sairs?
Even the GRN came to help? :lol:
' Wrote:Nothing's better than old fashioned
Q_Q
Ye, well, ooRP alliances are appearing more and more often which ought to cause some QQ from players, that are here since good old 4.84 RP server times.
' Wrote:Ye, well, ooRP alliances are appearing more and more often which ought to cause some QQ from players, that are here since good old 4.84 RP server times.

True true...
I am totally with you on this one; the Hessians, imo, shouldn't have been there for various reasons (ranging from ID restrictions up to WTF- Hessian fleet in Bret Core space, because that makes so much sense).

But I am sure there will be taken consequences for these actions, incase the admins decide it was sanctionable.

~The IMG| Transport, which randomly showed up there and flew around the battle scene.
Nothing new.
oorp alliances are ignored and nobody sanction them
' Wrote:~The IMG| Transport, which randomly showed up there and flew around the battle scene.

You! I had the order to shoot you, if you would have come closer with your load of ship hull panels.
BAF shooting IMG... I doubt, that I'd have done it though.
Because I would totally supply a Corsair base with an IMG transport.

Chill-pill, I just took epic screens.
Pages: 1 2