Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: To: Devs
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
[Image: ossieturrets.jpg]

I have a question about the two marked turrets. It is possible to swith them over? Because it can be really difficult in many situations to aim with the heavy turret due to it's position on the ship. I don't know what the others think about this, but for me, it can make things harder. The ship is really good and all, i don't want any change on it except those two turrets.
Are you sure the upper turret can fire 360°? If it cannot there is a very good reason the heavy slot was placed on the underpart of the ship.
As i know it's cannot fire 360°, but the heavy turret mainly used on frontal and side attacks. But all in all, i say that location fits better for a heavy turret. I don't know what the others think about it, so this is only my personal opinion.
uhm, if the heavy slot cant fire 360 on a ossi, your utterly screwd in any and all situations.

Ossie CANT go toe to toe with either jorm, Ranseur, Dunkirk, RM Turtle, Togo, Mako or marduk... its the paperplane among the caps. no firepower compared to armor and speed during frontal assaults.

wanna try it out? I can bring my Ranseur, i promise you i will totally trash you in a head on fight...
' Wrote:uhm, if the heavy slot cant fire 360 on a ossi, your utterly screwd in any and all situations.

Ossie CANT go toe to toe with either jorm, Ranseur, Dunkirk, RM Turtle, Togo, Mako or marduk... its the paperplane among the caps. no firepower compared to armor and speed during frontal assaults.

wanna try it out? I can bring my Ranseur, i promise you i will totally trash you in a head on fight...

Wanna try it out then?
I found a guy that raped my legate in all possible twisted ways at 1k distance with ceb on osise heavy slot, full primaries and secondaries. Ossie is brutal 1 v 1 but sux in group fights- it needs second heavy slot and small agility response nerf so it would be like all of the light caps.
It is good at this way ...if They put 2 heavy solt .. Nothing will stop it... not in Head to head .. I mean in fire backward ..

if it dodge less it would be stopped. So the ossie needs slight agility nerf and second heavy- now it is really bad in what it can do- too little options.
Right now upper turret dont have full 360*. But if it would be changed so much better put turret up.

I more interested to see is there any replacer for Osiris? I mean Corsair one. Why Corsairs have full Order ship? I would love to see it recoloured to Corsair style. Anyone have ideas about it?
Firing the Mortar works fine for me in The Ossie, you need to
work out your angles and it fires everytime.:cool: