Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Hello There!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Hmm I haven't been here for a while. Just checking how's this community doing. And no I'm not returning, too busy. Just passing by.
Another '05 er ?!?!

Ohai

Ye its cool here, sometimes.
Funny awkward ganks...
Base rage killing http://i1019.photobucket.com/albums/af317/...om/screen16.jpg

Bases, cloaks

Lolpirates
lolraiding gamma
oh jeesh
theres so much
wtf member 209.. wasnt as cool as seeing member 67.. :cool:
' Wrote:Another '05 er ?!?!

We coming back, to haunt you all! :crazy:

' Wrote:wtf member 209.. wasnt as cool as seeing member 67.. :cool:

Which is not as cool as playing with members 1 - 50 back in the day.:P

Anyway ...

Bases and cloak, hmm that's new. And interesting hmm ... nah freelancer is too time consuming to be back.:P
' Wrote:nah freelancer is too time consuming to be back.:P

"Speaking words of wisdom - let it be, let it be."

:rolleyes:
Caribe, very nice to see you mate. I remember last time you on the server like it was yesterday.

keep truckin' =)
o.
I was from late '06. At least on this account.

Damnit, I can't feel old any more.
O hello onca, I remember you. It,s been like what 2 or 3 years since I last came by to say hello.:P

See this is why I can't come back in game. It took me this long to reply to the fourm.
Well, apparently the rest of your generation either rage quit or is also busy :/
Don't forget player docking (Almost) New ships, systems, wars, gallia, jump drives, and sabre nerfs!
You could choose to have less of a life. Works for most of us (sun)
' Wrote:Well, apparently the rest of your generation either rage quit or is also busy :/

Yea that usually happens to old people. We have a nice server up and running later we win a prize, then new people come and trash the server. Old people leave. Cycle repeats.

Well I might go and haunt the media section a bit more, flood was never my home.:P

Just need a starflier ship model in 3ds or obj format.

By the way, back in the beginning we could mount battleship turrets on fighters. :crazy:

Later on we had this awesome fighter missile pod that had infinite ammo and could fire like 10 missiles per second. :crazy:
Pages: 1 2