Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Greetings
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Hello all,

Well I wish I could start by saying I'm a veteran online freelancer, buut I can't, only ever played FL in SP mode. But I am a veteran RP'er with errr 17 years ad&d (and others) under my belt.

Not sure on the direction in which to take my characters at this point, probably freelancer till I get my bearings (even tho my first character, Xanthian, has a Lib navy tag (don't ask me how, I did a couple of missions for them and they think they own me:/))

Hope to see you out there..
I'm first? I'm first!

Hiya!

I was in your position until a month ago - quite exactly. 17 years of pen&paper RP, only FL in singleplayer. I think you will find Discovery most welcoming to people like us.

Before anyone else gets here, let me promote the Kusari State Police - you cannot be cooler than the Samurai Police, after all...

I'm sure someone will drop the newbie-links for you in a sec. I am also quite sure you have already read some of them, or are in fact in the process right now - we p&p rpers are perfect human beings, after all.

/w
Bah! You can be cooler than samurai! Join the LPI! I'm sure you've seen us around NY. Bunch of lazy slobs in dinky ships.

Welcome! Avoid the commie penguins, the spammers, by whom this thread will soon be inundated! Also watch for the cannibals!
Welcome, Kintlar, and safe travels.
Welcome to our version of insanity.

Keep an eye out for Del and Zapp, both of who will try to recruit you to their nefarious schemings. There are others, but they're the worst!:P
Welcome, Kintlar! No, I'm not one of the spammers!:crazy:
welcome - have fun playing here:)
Stoat Wrote:Keep an eye out for Del and Zapp, both of who will try to recruit you to their nefarious schemings. There are others, but they're the worst!

Hehe, well lucky for me they never got to me!

Oh, and welcome to Discovery, please enjoy your stay:D
' Wrote:Hehe, well lucky for me they never got to me!

Oh, and welcome to Discovery, please enjoy your stay:D
I didn't get to you? I must be slipping. Well this is for both of you then.

Join the DPL, link's in my sig.

Welocme to Disco Kintlar!
Welcome, and thank you for registering on the forums! Here, you will find a wealth of information, news regarding events, and exciting RP by players!

Good luck and Godspeed!

See you in the fold,
elgato.
Pages: 1 2