Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Regarding the closed post on the bounty board
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Allright, it was my first bounty post, and i seem to have missed something, or several things and after reading the rules again, i think i understand what was done wrong

I should had posted this bounty on unlawfull threads instead of being out in the open, as im a corsair and i cannot hire hostile factions such as bounty hunters and mercs?

Is that it, or is there more to be corrected?

Regards
' Wrote:No. Blanket bounties are for official factions only. And even they know better than to attempt this idiocy.

Can't bounty them all, but I am sure if you can pick out the names of some aggressors you can individually bounty them... just not every faction member at once.
http://discoverygc.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=75127

That's pinned in the Bounty forum, which is where you posted.
Alright.

When it comes to bounty/contracts, there's a couple of things you should know.

For instance.
Normally only official factions can post blanket bounties.
Ergo, you can't put a contract on a npc faction if you're not the leader/part of the leadership/mandated of an official faction.

You can however post a contract on specific targets, ex: BAF Commander John Snow.

You can't however abuse that. That means you can't put a bounty on all the players of a faction, one by one.
It has to be within reason.

Another mistake is that Corsairs do not hire the Bounty Hunters Guild.
You don't like each other as i don't like white wine.

And something that will help, is reading the rules regarding that.

Here's the link.

If you have anymore questions, we'll help.

<3
' Wrote:http://discoverygc.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=75127

That's pinned in the Bounty forum, which is where you posted.

I gave the rules a quick read, but be patient with me, after working 8 hours your brain and attention tend not to be so compliant as you would wish.

I will ask the admins to delete that post if possible, i will make a new post with the proper content on the proper place.

Thanks in advance
Fair enough, I know that feeling quite well.

Good luck with take two.