Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Colonials use Corsair weps
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Does the Corsair Tizona del Cid do any problems to the tech compatibility of the Colonial ID and ships??
It showed white but the Corsairs are allies with the CR so that what is my question about.
' Wrote:It showed white but the Corsairs are allies with the CR so that what is my question about.
Allies, light green, 10% nerf.
' Wrote:Allies, light green, 10% nerf.

Okay, thanks.
CR being listed as allied with the Corsairs hasn't really been the case since 4.84 - it's a very outdated statement on the ID. Not sure what the diplomacy of the new faction will be though...
They are neutral but the game still shows that they are allies.
Red zone, by our old suggestions.
Even if they haven't yet been set in the game, I think they're on red right now as well.
' Wrote:It showed white but the Corsairs are allies with the CR so that what is my question about.

That would be outdated information. There were unsuccessful attempts to bring this back in the end days of the late =CR=. So for the time being, I would suggest you do not take the tizonas for granted. Last time I checked, Corsair policy on tech exchange was 'no sair id, no sair stuff'

Allies? ... You sure about that?
Better don't take sairs weaponry or they can be mad for that... ;)

Pages: 1 2