Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Banned for error!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
i was playing with my salvager rodrigo.navarro and i got banned ... got disconnecet and i recieve a message that i was banned. im was just carrying slaves to malta, no ofense commited or nothing. so please help, im sure some one misstyped the user. my account name is mio_cid. please unbann so i can keep playing sir. thanks

I want to make this very clear, i was flyin alone, i have no contact with oher players, i was off the last days... so this is cleary a BIG MISTAKE, this was the only time i got to play, due to work issues i dont have much time lately and suddently this!!! BE MORE SERIOUS ABOUT BANNING SOMEONE, IS A SERIOUS THING TO BAN SOMEONE THAT ACTUALLY WAS ONLY PLAYING.... crap!!!!
Check here to see if you were banned for a reason, and if there is no message; post here.
' Wrote:i was playing with my salvager rodrigo.navarro and i got banned ... got disconnecet and i recieve a message that i was banned. im was just carrying slaves to malta, no ofense commited or nothing. so please help, im sure some one misstyped the user. my account name is mio_cid. please unbann so i can keep playing sir. thanks

I want to make this very clear, i was flyin alone, i have no contact with oher players, i was off the last days... so this is cleary a BIG MISTAKE, this was the only time i got to play, due to work issues i dont have much time lately and suddently this!!! BE MORE SERIOUS ABOUT BANNING SOMEONE, IS A SERIOUS THING TO BAN SOMEONE THAT ACTUALLY WAS ONLY PLAYING.... crap!!!!

Not all bans are enacted by server administrators - the anti-cheat program, when it suspects a player of cheating, may automatically ban that player. It is not a perfect system, though, so occasionally innocent players are banned by accident.

Follow the instructions in the post above.
ok i did it, was really odd i was flying and then pum!!! kicked, damn today is my day off, i was looking forward to play a lot of fl... holy crap. well thanks for the infor guys. hope it dont take too long. thanks again.
You were kicked in open space? Or near a station?