Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Most agile bomber for Freelancer ID?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Hey, anybody knows, which bomber is the most agile from those which are compactible with FL ID?
ROC

Also check this thread.
' Wrote:
ROC
What about Broadsword ?

Or are you saying Roc just cuz you like it?
Roc and Broadsword have the same agility (60.88 deg/s).
But the Eagle is a larger target in my opinion.

However, I like the Cutlass a lot. Feels tiny and fast when flying it.
The GMG bomber is the most elusive one. Roc might have similar maneuverability, but it's bigger, thus easier to hit.
' Wrote:What about Broadsword ?

Or are you saying Roc just cuz you like it?

Personally I didnt like it. I was a Falcata-lover. I have a Roc at the moment and it serves me well. About the stats, I'm so surprised, that the Broadsword and the Roc has the same agility. My experiences were other. I found the Broadsword less agile than the Roc.

You can use the Cutlass, as Narco said. It is the clone of the Falcata. I need to give it a try thought.
There is some gallic bomber the freelancers can use, heard it's np.

this: http://discoverygc.com/wiki/Eclipse
' Wrote:There is some gallic bomber the freelancers can use, heard it's np.

this: http://discoverygc.com/wiki/Eclipse

That bomber is probably the slowest snub which exists.
Seriously, it's a heavy bomber.

And I still wouldn't use it outside of Gallia.
According to FL Stat:

Roc and Broadsword are the most agile, then Havoc very slightly behind then Cutlass last. Waran is a brick all the way round.

Eclipse is faster than Waran or Challenger, but still slow.

The stats I was looking at are for both turning rate and response time, but were not broken down into separate axes. (If anyone know how to get that from FLStat please let me know).
' Wrote:That bomber is probably the slowest snub which exists.
Seriously, it's a heavy bomber.

And I still wouldn't use it outside of Gallia.

its barghest-like... in all senses, is a real monster in large fleet engagements while you don't expose in excess to BS turrets, anyway strafes well for a beast of that size. But no, that's not agile
Pages: 1 2