Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Hello
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Thought I'd finally post something here. After signing on in '08 a series of things stoppped me from getting as involved in this as I wanted, and to be honest, I still don't know how much that will be. It was couple of hardrives ago that I played the game itself and then some earlier Discovery version, offline, and briefly, sp again, but what can I say, I liked being a billionare. Had a nice little shipping empire going. Had my charts, and routes, and then as often the case it turned out real life had other plans for me, for awhile. Anyway, I was going through the desk the other day and found the old thing and my charts and maps and fired it back up. I've been pulling gas behind Pitts for the last ten hours! My tractor has packed it up, (seriously, any ideas?) and I'm talking like a cartoon character. Must be a hole someplace...anyway after having a look round here after a few years I thought I'd take a dip. Hope to see you out there.

Clear skies,
Green.

Username removed

Welcome back c'ptain !