Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Question to see if this is allowed
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
I am wondering if its possible to transfer credits from on of your own RP accounts to another one of your own through third party means.

e.g. I give X 1 million, X then gives 1 mill to one of my new accounts.

I am asking to see if its legal so I could 'kick start' an RP account.:unsure:
It sure is possible. I do it all the time to my new characters.

However, saying "//need help for transfer" might not get you much help. Try to do it in RP, and you'll get more help.

For example, if you are funding a new Outcast from a trading vessel, you could have an outcast "pirate" you the money required. Then he/she transfers the loot to the new character.
Perfectly legal. I know of very few who do not do it.
Once you get a good trader going, it is so much easier to give a new char some cred's for a fighter/bomber/GB and so on........ Instead of starting a new char ,and working it up for another week or 2.
Some people transfer all the money they will ever need on a new character to it before they even set it up. I transfer the money needed to get an ID, Tag, and Ship, and take care of everything else IN RP... not that, well... nevermind
Just keep the money transfered inside of the rules, and you should be fine.

-Walker
Heres an example

LNS_Kestrel requesting assistants for a transfer.

This is LNS_Niagara I'll help you.

Thanks.

Good way to RP and do it.
Quote:requesting assistants for a transfer.
The real question is : How many assistants will you need to provide you with the needed assistance?
Generally, just one honest one.
You can also ask an angel, whom you will know by their name [The_Angels].
or ask members from official faction,,, they are all good people

(I'm not saying that Ind players are bad,,, it is just that noone knows if they are good people or not)
Let me put it this way. Nearly 99% of the server has more than 1 character. Nearly 95% of the 99% conduct intra-account credit transfers, or transfers from one of their own chars to another.

It's perfectly fine, but allow me to warn you...

Find someone you -totally- trust to help you, like a fellow member of a faction, or a friend in RL. Because when you do this, you're doing it at your own risk. If the person runs off with your cash, it's not illegal, and cannot be sanctioned.
If we catch anyone stealing funds from other players, there will be a sanction, and a ban, as the [Illuminati]
gentlemen found out to their cost. Its totally out of order, and we will not stand for it.
Clear on that everyone ?

Hoodlum
Pages: 1 2