Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Choppy view after update 5.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6
So I'm having this problem of jumping view after update 5. It lags/stops for a millisecond and repeats every second or so. Why is that happening? It always happened to me when I turn off bloom but not when on. Now my bloom is on, view lags and i can't even aim! Py PC good enough to run FL with no problems on 1080p. It's the game problem.

Any advice?
Getting the same issue here.
Try setting FL to run in Windows XP SP2 compatibility mode and see if it still happens.
' Wrote:Try setting FL to run in Windows XP SP2 compatibility mode and see if it still happens.

I tried that.
I tried to reinstall graphics drivers.
Reinstalled Freelancer. And i get same choppy view
It gets a bit better, but still not quite good. Also this how menu looks like

[Image: Jtk9L.png]
I had exactly the same problem quite a while ago. It only solved itself after my ATI card died and I've bought a new NVIDIA card.
' Wrote:I had exactly the same problem quite a while ago. It only solved itself after my ATI card died and I've bought a new NVIDIA card.

No. It was okey all morning before update came. And i am not alone. So i dont think it's my card.
' Wrote:I had exactly the same problem quite a while ago. It only solved itself after my ATI card died and I've bought a new NVIDIA card.

No. It was okey all morning before update came. And i am not alone. So i dont think it's my card.
Everyone have FPS problem now. We can only hope that those minor bugs will be fixed soon enough.
Have same problem, tryed to install last version of drivers, downloaded them from nvidia.com
At first it helped, but now have fps lags again
Can you guys provide details of your computer types.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6