Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: a stopping bug
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello there,
ive been expriencing some problems started like 10 minutes ago from now,
i needed to take some print screens for some item sale, whenever i tried to printscreen game stopps for several seconds and comes back in order and everything is normal, but this time i think i screwed things up.
whenever i enter the game in space,game is like lagging,its like rapid stop-play-stop-play move motion, i try to move arround game stops for like miliseconds, than continnues for some more miliseconds, and stops again. just very rapid stopps, after i quit, same things happen with the background of main menu.It seems the problem occurs the second i click "connect" in servers display, and background of main menu starts that lag again.
i tried to re enter the game , restart the computer for some tempror memory problems but no,
im thinking of re instealling the discovery but i worked so hard on making freelancer widescreen and centeriliszing its hud and such,
If i coudlnt make a very good decribtion of the problem with this basic english,move your mause in a straight direction , stop your mause and move it again, do it very fast,and its the problem of the game
any other solution? ineed hlep very fast.
well same stuff continues any thing?
btw i already reinstalled, its just a tempror solution