Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: hi i am new here
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
hi i come form PTC. i leaved ptc to come here
Welcome mate, take a look at the rules to make life easier;)Enjoy!
' Wrote:Welcome mate, take a look at the rules to make life easier;)Enjoy!
thank you i just looked over them. i was Leader of TF141. i would like to make that here. it was a LSF faction. we were a stike force what work outside liberty.
would any one be able to help me get aome money. i want to get a BC and a docking modgue
Suggest you get yourself acquainted with the server rules here: http://discoverygc.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=4040

And after you read up about some of the already existing LSF groups, I suggest you wait for at least a month or two so you see how things work around here.
' Wrote:thank you i just looked over them. i was Leader of TF141. i would like to make that here. it was a LSF faction. we were a stike force what work outside liberty.
If you're going to do so, I suggest first spending some time ingame and see what people are like. THEN post here with the outline of what you want the group to do/be like.

You will get ALOT of feedback, probably alot of people shooting down basic ideas and things you say, you'll have to listen to what they say and find a way to work within the confines of the already created RP for that group. Once you hash out a concept that's more or less acceptable by the community/lorewise then go ahead and start getting people to join ya.

Groups/Factions are hard to run, takes alot of time and the ability to change, hope that helps;)cheers.
thank you. i will get in game in soon as i can. my first ship will be named TF141-Atlantis
welcome.

And i y need help i can help y.
brotip: 141 taskforce already exist here, but it's Order faction.
protip: dont take non lib caps into lib
Pages: 1 2