Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Congradulations...It's not fun anymore.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
As the title says...You have managed to make the factions and game I love playing not fun anymore due to massive-gankfests and uncaring for the other person behind the screen. I'm talking specifically of the Reavers who invaded Omega-52 enmass for the sole purpose of attacking a very small force with overwhelming odds in the centre of their home alongside acouple Corsairs.

When the game stops being fun due to the bullying of others there is only one thing you can do. Stop playing for the most part or entirely.

Congradulations. You have officially sucked any and all fun out of my relaxation time with cowardice and trolling.
Let's not forget the trolling.

God let's not forget the trolling.
I am sorry you take it that way.
I don't see where any of us have been
attacking a very small force with overwhelming odds,
nor where we have officially sucked any and all fun out of my relaxation time with cowardice and trolling.
It was a surprising occasion I agree ,
but all driven by RP and not aimed to make it less fun to anyone.
Maybe I have different standards because what I am used to,
but I like to add that there was plenty of time to PM me with a simple
''//I dont like this'' kinda thing during the whole interaction.
I hope you will do that in the future instead of making drama about a
fight with equal losses (2 ships on both sides) here.
' Wrote:I am sorry you take it that way.
I don't see where any of us have been
attacking a very small force with overwhelming odds,
nor where we have officially sucked any and all fun out of my relaxation time with cowardice and trolling.
It was a surprising occasion I agree ,
but all driven by RP and not aimed to make it less fun to anyone.
Maybe I have different standards because what I am used to,
but I like to add that there was plenty of time to PM me with a simple
''//I dont like this'' kinda thing during the whole interaction.
I hope you will do that in the future instead of making drama about a
fight with equal losses (2 ships on both sides) here.

You obviously haven't been listening to Ian and the rest in 52 for the past few minutes.

And seriously? Are you telling me you guys would honestly accept the fact you're ruining our fun as well, and work something out?

I'm sorry, but I don't believe that any more then Karlotta being a model community member.
Even if it would be a gank, they are part of this game.

You either accept it or not, the choice is yours.
' Wrote:You obviously haven't been listening to Ian and the rest in 52 for the past few minutes.
And seriously? Are you telling me you guys would honestly accept the fact you're ruining our fun as well, and work something out?

I'm sorry, but I don't believe that any more then Karlotta being a model community member.

Jerry, darling, it's called taunting, it's valid tactic since man took a stood from ground and smashed his neighbors head because he wanted his mamooth share.
' Wrote:As the title says...You have managed to make the factions and game I love playing not fun anymore due to massive-gankfests and uncaring for the other person behind the screen. I'm talking specifically of the Reavers who invaded Omega-52 enmass for the sole purpose of attacking a very small force with overwhelming odds in the centre of their home alongside acouple Corsairs.

When the game stops being fun due to the bullying of others there is only one thing you can do. Stop playing for the most part or entirely.

Congradulations. You have officially sucked any and all fun out of my relaxation time with cowardice and trolling.
Ima do a redux of this but put a little flippy in it k? Mk here it goes;)

Quote:Replying to Congradulations...It's not fun anymore.

As the title says...You have managed to make the factions and game I love playing not fun anymore due to massive-gankfests and uncaring for the other person behind the screen. I'm talking specifically of the SCRA who invaded Gamma enmass for the sole purpose of attacking a very small force with overwhelming odds in the centre of their home alongside acouple Hessians.

True story...
4-5 snubs vs a cap 8 dessie, GB and 2 snubs is a gank and trolling? Geez..

Suck it up, dude.
' Wrote:Jerry, darling, it's called taunting, it's valid tactic since man took a stood from ground and smashed his neighbors head because he wanted his mamooth share.

Right, so, you just happen to start insulting my main character who hasn't even been HC for a month or, who was a Senior Lieutenant/Captain when you left, and somehow know he's high enough to have some influence.

Right.

Totally legit.

Edit:
What gunboat? There was Che, Lane, and Kyu at first, then I logged my Insu later on. No GBs were logged, then the Lithuania logged before you brought 7 people in.

Edit:
Caleb.

Gamma Raids have been off for a month already.
' Wrote:You obviously haven't been listening to Ian and the rest in 52 for the past few minutes.
Indeed , the last few minutes I was writing this reply,
I don't know what happened after the first Scra snub got killed because I left the system.
' Wrote:And seriously? Are you telling me you guys would honestly accept the fact you're ruining our fun as well, and work something out?
Yes.
' Wrote:I'm sorry, but I don't believe that any more then Karlotta being a model community member.
Hum?
Pages: 1 2 3 4