Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: House Capital Systems
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
New london, bretonia - OK
New berlin, rheinland -OK
New tokyo, kusari -OK
NEW YORK-LIBRETY NOT OK.

why its not washington? need explaining.
I am surprised you did not mention the fact that every capital system's home planet is named after the system except for NY.

New London-> Planet New London
New York-> Planet Manhattan

Explanation, Liberty doesn't play by the rules
New York is bigger than Washington, that's why. Plus, more people know New York than Washington, so Digital Anvil / Microsoft went with mainstreaming it as well.
Is there anything in Liberty that is named Washington at all?
' Wrote:Is there anything in Liberty that is named Washington at all?

Washington Shipyard.

Also: this thread again... really?
Liberty is New York
New York is Liberty
Liberty is the house that the DA devs gave the most attention to, given it's integral part in the storyline (as well as time contraints), so it's only natural that it stands out from the others.

As a little test; using only the knowledge you have (no searching), what is the capital of Australia?
' Wrote:Liberty is the house that the DA devs gave the most attention to, given it's integral part in the storyline (as well as time contraints), so it's only natural that it stands out from the others.

As a little test; using only the knowledge you have (no searching), what is the capital of Australia?
I know it is not Sydney.
I would say Otawa, but that might be Canada's :/
' Wrote:I know it is not Sydney.
I would say Otawa, but that might be Canada's :/

I don't think a city by that name even exists in AU.
' Wrote:I don't think a city by that name even exists in AU.
As I said, it was Canada's capital city. And ye, checked Austrialia's, knew the name, but forgot it.

I bet Lithuania's capital is way way way out of anyone's knowledge besides LT's neighbours.
Pages: 1 2 3 4