Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Sirius's newest pilot
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Hello everyone, I'm back?
This is a new forum account; my old one was somehow deleted during a forum update.

In an case, I'm flying a fighter right now (A Marauder; I love the maneuverability of smaller fighters) and am interested in learning more about PvP in Discovery, perhaps with a faction. I haven't really been active on the server since 4.84, so lots of things seem new to me.

Username removed

hi
' Wrote:I'm back?

Yes.

Don't worry, there's enough PvP factions and aces around.

Edit: Wb.
Welcome back! Not sure if I know ya or not, but im from back in those days. Just a fair warning.....bookmark the tech nerf page, you'll need it! If you need anything just hit me up
Oh, and read the rules, many things have changed. Also, see the wiki, especially the server commands. Very, very handy..

Welcome sir.
' Wrote:Welcome back! Not sure if I know ya or not, but im from back in those days. Just a fair warning.....bookmark the tech nerf page, you'll need it! If you need anything just hit me up
Yup, I've already run into that particular change.
I'm more weirded out by other changes. Like being shot by invisible enemies far from the solar plane in one particular system...

Linkero, I seem to recognize your name from somewhere. Maybe Junkers' Congress? You used to make signatures as well, so I may remember you from my sig-making days.
' Wrote:Yup, I've already run into that particular change.
I'm more weirded out by other changes. Like being shot by invisible enemies far from the solar plane in one particular system...

Linkero, I seem to recognize your name from somewhere. Maybe Junkers' Congress? You used to make signatures as well, so I may remember you from my sig-making days.

Which system? Is it right when you jump into it? If so, could be a factioned owned system that you're hostile to. And yes, I made sigs, and back in the congress after a break from disco
Welcome mate, seems like you experienced a Blue Message glitch is all, happens from time to time.

Enjoy your stay and time back;)The Renegades look forward to meeting you.
OH and quick note......the lunchbox we all loved......gone :/ redesigned and such

OH and other quick note. *whispers* I dunt tink teh cake is a lie no moar
' Wrote:Which system? Is it right when you jump into it? If so, could be a factioned owned system that you're hostile to.
It was Cassini; in the Casey asteroid field, about 80k above plane.

' Wrote:Enjoy your stay and time back;)The Renegades look forward to meeting you.
Thanks, and who are the Renegades?

' Wrote:OH and quick note......the lunchbox we all loved......gone :/ redesigned and such
I'm confused. Which ship are you referring to? (If you're referring to the CSV, I've noticed that it seems to be worse than a Rhino now.)
Pages: 1 2