Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Rules of Engagement
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I tried to [find] engagement rules for Houses at war with one another. Not finding much insight on what is allowed and what isn't. Such as other than the obvious blow up the enemy. Such as can Houses at war with one another blow up corporation transports or force an embargo etc etc

ID: Says destroy ships affiliated with House at war with... does this includes cooperate ships
Your ID defines the engagments that are allowed. Use common sense within the liimits of the ID and the rules, and you'll be alright.

Generally speaking, the house military factions have more power than house police, while house corps have the least. Read the ID to see if you can enforce contraband or attack transports.

Separately, the rules prohibit using a cruiser or battleship to attack a transport (there are some exceptions, which you probably dont qualify for).
go to Wiki and read diplomacy between interested you faction. I learn that Corsairs have allience with Gaians only from there:Dbut as I know right now Gaians are friendly or some sort... not allied at least
Not that anyone pays attention.

I was killed in New York at level 25 flying a Rhino. I was told that it's a Rhineland freighter by a level 55 players and blown up.
' Wrote:Not that anyone pays attention.

I was killed in New York at level 25 flying a Rhino. I was told that it's a Rhineland freighter by a level 55 players and blown up.
So file a sanction report. This is not the right place to complain.
' Wrote:go to Wiki and read

Never rely on the wiki.. Just sayin'