Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: derelict nomad power cell
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Greetings
Cannon wrote this:" Cloaking factory now requires the lootable "derelict nomad power cell""

Ahhh ... what is it? I have on my storage ship derelict nomad artefact and also nomad power cell. They look the same but the description isn't the same. And also where is lootable? From the wreck on omega 58 that last time i went there gave me a derelict nomad artefct or from some npcs?

Thanks
Derelict Artifact is used for cloaking device factory. And I'm not 100% on where you can get it. But it's either Omega 58 or Tau 117.
Omega 58.
But there is also the nomad power cell, but the "Cloaking factory now requires the lootable "derelict nomad power cell"" makes some confusion and it is not to me! so i'm asking if anyone can tell me what is this!

http://discoverygc.com/forums/index.php?sh...122507&st=0

it says nomad derelict artifact

but aint they the same thing

Yes Revan i know that but, last update was on 18 April. And how Cannow wrote gives a impression that is something new. I'm writing this because some people are asking me about my artefact. Looks like the derelict artefact are still ok but ... there is no problem asking!!!! :-)

And derelict nomad artefact and nomad power cell are not the same stuff!
' Wrote:And how Cannow wrote gives a impression that is something new.
It requires the Artifact still. Got it? Pretty simple, just a slip of wording is all.

There is no new item. There are still Power Cells and Derelict Artifacts, the Artifacts are what's used on cloak making.

Simple.

We're done here.
Ok!! Uauuu!! It was just a question! Nobody got hurt! Nobody had to pay extra taxes!! I made that question but if someone see the post about the new update will see that i'm not the only one to have this doubt!!! Ok!! So .. a moderator can close this ... ok!