Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: 'Ello Everyone
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Guess you can call me the newest newbie here for the moment :crazy:

I used to play on the old Archy's server until it closed down, haven't been back to FL or Discovery since so a few months of rust have appeared on my cockpit controls. Nice to see 4.86 is fully running now!

I've started up on the main server, haven't done much besides exploring a little and scrounging up some money from Pennsylvania, but I hope to get involved soon. I just have to upgrade from this Startracker I've been using to explore and remember how to fly :laugh:...

Anyway, see you all in spaaace! :cool:
Arrrghhhh! Another Kiwi!!! Are you guys spawning copies of Freelancer down there or what??

:P

Welcome to disco, enjoy and have fun! and watch out for Australian players, they are knee deep in conspiraceh and cannot be trusted.
' Wrote:Welcome to disco, enjoy and have fun! and watch out for Australian players, they are knee deep in conspiraceh and cannot be trusted.

:cool:

Welcome, stay out of the paddocks.
Come to me if you need any answers. I'l be floating around Pittsburgh for a while.

Welcome to the mad house.
[color=#000000]Cheerio, let me to suggest this page for you.

Username removed

Welcome !
As a Hamiltonian....

ki ora bro!

:yahoo:
Welcome bro', have fun. :cool:
Thanks everyone! Looking forward to flying with you all.
welcome man from masterton ex otaki ex wainui ex taupo.......
have fun out there sir and remember "space is dangerous"
lots of good people here, always willing to help out and such
Pages: 1 2