Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: viewing a base inventory
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
From somebody that is helping to supply a base, I find it annoying that I cannot see the shield fuel and hull regens on-hand. I can see what is needed to finish building whatever module is under construction, but I can't see if the base has any food or water for the crew. Can this information be added to the F9 infocard?

From somebody that is helping to destroy a base, I find it annoying that I cannot see the shield fuel and hull regens on-hand. I can't even see what modules are being constructed. My ship scanners have no problem looking through the hull of a cau8 battleship, but I can't see anything about a brand new base with no upgrades. Would it be possible to make scanners work with bases, with variable information show up on the infocard based on scanner strength? Maybe something like 2500 cargo range shows you the modules, and 4000 cargo range shows you the regens? or only the Battleship scanner can show all of the regens?