Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Harthor equibment with Zoner Tech
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello i want to fly Harthor in Zoner ID, in the rules it is allowed if i fly it in Zoner id i can fly this ship

but which things can i build on for not much reduction?
Harthor with Zoner Weapons or Order Weapons?

Because ... Order and Zoner are in Coalition, i dont understand why the Zoner id give so many reduce-
Harthor is an dual ship have many say to me, if i fly it in zoner id its ok, but why then so many reduce?

well... how can i fly the harthor with maximal power?

I need this help, becaus ethe dammet BAf have sa ythat i never can go to bretonia with this -.-

ahh and again the quetsion if i fly this with zoner id, i can go to the same spaces like the zoners or?

Many Greetings
Viera Ricarda
hi

with order ID

if you want IFF zoner is possible

and for your ship and weapon it's an order ship(order or civilian weapon)
' Wrote:hi

with order ID

if you want IFF zoner is possible

and for your ship and weapon it's an order ship(order or civilian weapon)

aeehmm i want to fly as zoner the harthor so is must fly with zoner id the harthor or not? becaus e the tag is nit enough?
' Wrote:Hello i want to fly Harthor in Zoner ID, in the rules it is allowed if i fly it in Zoner id i can fly this ship

but which things can i build on for not much reduction?
Harthor with Zoner Weapons or Order Weapons?

Because ... Order and Zoner are in Coalition, i dont understand why the Zoner id give so many reduce-
Harthor is an dual ship have many say to me, if i fly it in zoner id its ok, but why then so many reduce?

well... how can i fly the harthor with maximal power?
I need this help, becaus ethe dammet BAf have sa ythat i never can go to bretonia with this -.-

ahh and again the quetsion if i fly this with zoner id, i can go to the same spaces like the zoners or?

Many Greetings
Viera Ricarda

Zoner ID, Order IFF, Hathor. That will work. Make sure you use Zoner Gunboat turrets, or basic Gunboat turrets, otherwise you will suffer a greater power core penalty.

Edit: No matter what ship you are flying, when you have a Zoner ID, you must act like a Zoner.
' Wrote:Zoner ID, Order IFF, Hathor. That will work. Make sure you use Zoner Gunboat turrets, or basic Gunboat turrets, otherwise you will suffer a greater power core penalty.

Edit: No matter what ship you are flying, when you have a Zoner ID, you must act like a Zoner.

can i ask what is iff? the Tag?
and how much reduce i have than?
you should contact the official factions, or perhaps the angels can help you!

harthor (you mean hathor the beautyfull gunboat)

Hathor The Order

I sent you a PM, I'll see what I can do to help you out via that:)
' Wrote:I sent you a PM, I'll see what I can do to help you out via that:)

thank you very much, but please be sorry, my english is bad^^
' Wrote:thank you very much, but please be sorry, my english is bad^^

ahm contact official factions for what? maybe to fly the harthor with order id ?
that they know that i`m zoner?
' Wrote:ahm contact official factions for what? maybe to fly the harthor with order id ?
that they know that i`m zoner?
If you have an order ID, you're not a zoner, you're a member of the order. That's how the ID system works.