Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: TOTALLY oorp outcast battle at Manhattan
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
Today a group of outcast Came to manhattan and started shooting EVERYone on sight, even underlevels, one underlevel has been killed many times, and when the people died they could leave because the outcast killed the pilots everytime they undock, I did not get any SS unfortunetly But there were MANY witnesses and this was unacceptable, TOTAlly broke rule by Rengaging like crzy and multiple time

MESSAGE TO ALL WITNESSES

IF you have any good Screenshots DO Report it, this incident was UNAcceptable

All who witnessed it post here to state your thoughts

Thank you
' Wrote:Today a group of outcast Came to manhattan and started shooting EVERYone on sight, even underlevels, one underlevel has been killed many times, and when the people died they could leave because the outcast killed the pilots everytime they undock, I did not get any SS unfortunetly But there were MANY witnesses and this was unacceptable, TOTAlly broke rule by Rengaging like crzy and multiple time

MESSAGE TO ALL WITNESSES

IF you have any good Screenshots DO Report it, this incident was UNAcceptable

All who witnessed it post here to state your thoughts

Thank you

Trial by forums? Oh noez!

Where's the pr00fz?
Sorry to say I have no screen dumps, but over the chat all I could hear was Outcasts killing everyone and not letting people leave. I missed the slaughter thankfully.

I only have to run on what I heard on the chat, Outcasts killing people.

Sorry.
In the words of the dboy, or close to. Ther' be flamin' comin'!
This should be sent to the Admins with print screens not here.

Cheers
Alright...let's not do a trial by forums, mates.

Allow me the liberty to modify DarkRupture's intended message:

If you have screenshots or evidence, REPORT the offenders at this link:

http://discoverygc.com/forums/index.php?showforum=50

Be sure to remember the guidelines when posting sanction reports.

And if there ain't any reports, lets just move on shall we ? Basically, 'Put up, or shut up' please ...

Hoodlum
' Wrote:In the words of the dboy, or close to. Ther' be flamin' comin'!

Close enough. ^_~
Sorry, I don't have any screenshot, but me and Bugsbunny, where here. Two RHA bombers arrived throught the tradline, then, pirated like terrorists, demanding 3M for each of them before shooting on sight. They left us alone 'cause we weren't doing anything but talk, and ask if anybody wanted us to help...
After a few minuts, they killed Bugs in his starflier. I wanted to dock to get in safety, but they shoted me on sight when I started to move.

The most surprising thing is that they belonged to RHA, if you see what I mean...
' Wrote:Sorry, I don't have any screenshot

I didn't read any more of your post after that.
Pages: 1 2 3