Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Zoner ID
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Due to the recent threads concerning Zoner transports, I decided to make this topic.

Current Zoner ID states that they can't dock cruisers, battleships and >3500 transports in House space (except Hood, Aomori and Zoner bases). The restriction for cruisers and BS is pretty clear, those are warships and Houses don't allow them be in their territory.

As for transports, the situation is kinda strange now. Though we all know that Zoners prefer to live isolated from the Houses, they still need to trade with the Houses to survive, they can not buy all the needed goods from other sources. Someone please tell me what is the reason for this restriction?

And how do we get those goods now? Let me tell you.
We fly our Whales to the buying point, and ask someone to load us with the needed commodity. Can be a Zoner with a smaller transport, a freelancer, a miner, whoever. This doesn't make any difference inRP, really. We still get the needed commodity, but have to wait for someone to help us. This fact makes it ooRP restriction, not inRP one.

Discuss.
It's to stop the sirius sector being flooded with zoner 5ks.
use search button and you will get 5000k topics of this question
It discourages power-traders posing as zoners, and encourages teamwork.
Cannon's last answer ... Not going to change.
' Wrote:Cannon's last answer ... Not going to change.
Was about player bases though. Thanks for answers!
My answer was for Zoners and all the threads currently running concerning IDs, ship sizes and docking
restrictions, and is it going to change ... The 'No' happened to be there.
' Wrote:Someone please tell me what is the reason for this restriction?

Balance.