Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Reddit
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Greetings,

I have a question to all of the creators of the disco rage comics:
Would you approve my uploading your comics to reddit.com (it even has it's own Freelancer subreddit)?
Please let me know who's rage comics I may and who's I may not share with the community of reddit.com.

Best regards,

Dr. Thomas Centura
Just share the thread?
Nah, there's too much in one chunk(130 pages) and there's a lot that isn't ragecomics.
Bump
yea, sure, go ahead
' Wrote:Nah, there's too much in one chunk(130 pages) and there's a lot that isn't ragecomics.

I can't imagine anyone will have an issue with you sharing it, then.
Crediting them would be nice, but even that's mostly unnecessary.
why would you need to, most of them are relavent to this server and whats going on in it.. unless people there play here they wont really get it.
there's absolutely no point to do that, unless you want to bring a wave of reddit idiots on GC.
' Wrote:there's absolutely no point to do that, unless you want to bring a wave of reddit idiots on GC.

Which wouldn't be terrible.
I go on 4chan, Funnyjunk, 9gag, Reddit, Facebook and other websites.
I am a ______ idiot.

I don't think I've destroyed the community.

More members tends to be good. The game and mod aren't getting younger and our membership base is decreasing.
' Wrote:More members tends to be good. The game and mod aren't getting younger and our membership base is decreasing.

Disco is dyyyyiiing, wait what ?

There is nothing, what prevents you from taking the comics to reddit.
Pages: 1 2