Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: A Big Rewarding Project
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Alright, so, I've a very big project for all of you competent artists out there.

There is a Starcraft 2 Show which I help admin for called the Zoia Show which streams on Twitch.tv. The admins and the host of the show lack any graphic design abilities. I've seen some pretty amazing stuff on here, so I'm requesting that I get some of your help here.

The way the show works is, it switches in and out of Starcraft 2 replays. We require a screen overlay that looks professional to switch to when the show is not streaming a replay. It is hosted on PlayhemTV's twitch channel, and they've allowed us to use the overlay they use for their tournaments as a base.

If anyone here is interested in helping out with this, I'll give you all of the details and the base overlay via Skype or PM, as I don't think Playhem would want me to distribute their overlays across the web.

PS, the reward will be 200,000,000 credits at least, and that number could be bigger depending on the quality of the work.

Thankyou!
Might have to dip into the Old PS Studio again Now Can you PM me some basic Ideas? thanks alot well i guess we will be in touch *claps hands and rubs them together*this is gonna be Good!
as an avid starcraft player too, I'd love to know more, although payment isn't a requirement.
still waiting for details...
Same here...
Details sent in PM.
Wow, that's quite nice Anomander. A couple of requests though. I'd like the logo to be placed on the bottom bar and perhaps downsized a bit. I'd also like a blank black square in the middle for the caster's screen to be used while the overlay is up, with a nice fancy border around it if you can. And then a smaller square on the right side for the webcam, and a version without the second smaller square for when the webcam isn't in use.

Thank you!

I'll send this to Zoia and see what he thinks about it, though I'm definitely liking it.
Bump.

Anomander is currently unable to finish the overlay, the rest of you are more than welcome to try etc.