Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Osiris ship model
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
Hello. I want to see Osiris that owns Corsairs be recoloured or better fully retextured, but not too much to save original style of model itself, to make it more Corsair'ish. I not found any materials about it so I want to make a request for creating them. Corsair gunboat and cruiser looks awasome, Legate is more less good but Osiris are not looks in Corsair line with his current textures.

Also a question to Devs: will you make new Osiris as Corsair ship and Order will have old one in 4.87? Lets they would have same stats, guns, hit-box as now, but different colours to make them more closer to factions they in.

Edit: also Corsair secoundary bettleship turrets are too small for their type. can you make em abit biger?
I don't really understand why the Corsairs would build new Osiris' when they have the Legate.
Long time ago Osiris was fine ship. Small and agile. It could blow Legate with CAU8 not even having much damage. Now its less agile and less powerful, but still small and fast. Anyway, this is not an Osiris feedback thread at all.
I requested something and Im still awaiting replies from Devs or Modders
Vanilla Corsair ships, along with the Imperator and Praefect, use Kusari textures. The legate uses what I believe is a recolored Rheinland texture over 90% of it's hull.
Ye, most of textures are Kusari one. but still: why no answers?
AD - I saw you reading this, why not posting anything?:)
' Wrote:Ye, most of textures are Kusari one. but still: why no answers?

Probably because it's incredibly unimportant.
I think replacing the Corsair Osiris with an actual Corsair designed ship would make more sense, since they apparently have the ability to do so.
If its not important for you it doesnt mean that its not important at all
Corsairs have Legate as own ship. They got Osiris from Order and constructed all of them themself. I just dont understand why they not changed it in any way. same stats, same model, same colours.

I want to talk with Dev and modeler about this. dont post here if you not one of them. as I sayed - its not feedback. it is ship request.
In order to have Osiris with corsair textures it would need to be copy-pasted as a new ship. So again... Whats the point of having two itentical ships, one just happen to have different paint job?
' Wrote:If its not important for you it doesnt mean that its not important at all
Corsairs have Legate as own ship. They got Osiris from Order and constructed all of them themself. I just dont understand why they not changed it in any way. same stats, same model, same colours.

I want to talk with Dev and modeler about this. dont post here if you not one of them. as I sayed - its not feedback. it is ship request.

"I just dont understand why they not changed it in any way"
it requires someone to do that stuff at least.
well of cource. with all thatimpressive jobs you did, I saw Im sure you can recolour Osiris into Corsair ship in just a one-two hours. all I want to see to be done. I dont asking to change Osiris stats/guns/hitbox

I just want also speak to Dev about can he make it into mod. so just clone Osiris - rename it - recolour. I know not much sense but it would be more inRP for Sairs have own Osiris with same stats but own colour.
Pages: 1 2 3 4