Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Fixing the reputation
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Okay, so i had Interspace Commerce ID when the IC - Rheinland event took place so i am hostile with Military and Rheinland Police. However I am now using Samura ID and Rheinland is very important route for me.

It seems i cannot bribe republican shipping on FP2 in bering in order to increase rep with military and police.
I just dont know what to do.

Any suggestions?
Hire a bounty hunter or other merc
Get in group with bounty hunter or other merc
Have bounty hunter or other merc run some missions for RFP/RM versus Rheinland unlawfuls
You can also go around bribing all the other lawful corps, and shoot unlawfuls like bundies/unioners/hessiens.
I have bribed Republican shipping at fort bush and that set me neutral with military and police, thank you for help anyway. Cheers.
[Image: 19770136.jpg]

Sorry, could not restrain yself from this.
hahaha:)
<strike>If interspace commerce is still flashing on your IFF sheet, just use /droprep and then go abouts normal business with bribes. I had something similar happen to me recently that was fixed this way(darned rep fixing!!).</strike>

Just noticed it was already fixed xD
You can also try running Daumann or Kruger missions out of Omega-7, that should raise your rep without going near the RM