Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Hoodlum
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Considering you wont answer me and just close my thread
id like you to answer me properly thanks.

Why was my account unbanned after 5 months 3 weeks.

And when i asked about this i was told my forum acc
would stay banned until 6 months but server acc was ok.

So i moved char because i was given a ship to use for when
i was allowed online, considering i would have lost all my chars.

I dont want this ship returned to me, id like it given to its owner.

Makos Owner

Like ive stated i couldnt care less about my 8 other Cap 8 Battleships being deleted.
But if your going to do this because a week off of 6 months id say its very unfair.

And ive been made aware people perma banned for cheating and admitting it on youtube
and showing others how to do this , were banned after me and unbanned b4 me.

Again i dont want it, i want it given back to its owner.
Then why isn't the owner chasing this up?
That would be a bit too convenient.
He has been but no replies, and this thread is for Hoodlum to read and hopefully respond so please butt
out.
I'm under the impression from his reply on your last thread that he doesn't give a damn.
Just a hunch.

I would wager he or the other admins would be a little more willing if it were the owner looking for his ship.
' Wrote:I'm under the impression from his reply on your last thread that he doesn't give a damn.
Just a hunch.

I would wager he or the other admins would be a little more willing if it were the owner looking for his ship.

They can track the ships owner very easily i suspect, and they can check if i have a Mako on my I.P can they not.
If it's only for Hoodlum to know,
Why not pm?

Opening a closed thread here sir. :sleep:
' Wrote:If it's only for Hoodlum to know,
Why not pm?

Opening a closed thread here sir. :sleep:

Pms never get answered and as it says..Hoodlum Only please mini Hoodlums.
Might have something to do with the cheating... just saying
Yeah, given you're breaking forum rules currently, I don't care much for your thread-specific rules while I attempt to direct you to the right course of action.
Pages: 1 2