Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Some questions about code hunters vs rules, Corsairs and sanctions. (#2)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Quote:, you have had an answer by PM from an admin in response to your second or third report of the same situation. The admin team does not know who the player you reported is, although no doubt we could find out. Your report was considered, reviewed and you have received a reason why it is closed. You will get nothing else.

If you do not like this, leave this server and go somewhere else.

To continue to raise this will result in sanctions against you.

I had an answer by a PM that the admins decided not to do anything about the 3 sanctions reports for someone who broke two rules. You didn’t say why though. You could have told me that you don’t want to sanction that player or explain me why my report was not valid. I guess I asked too much or you knew that my report was correct and you didn't want to sanction him for a reason.

Saying that if I don’t like it I can leave this server is something an Admin should not say that easy to a player who never broke the rules or hurted another member of the community just because he asked a sanction of a player. Especially you Cannon who in a previous case in the past you have replied and talked to me with the best way. And locking the thread and threatening about sanctions… What is this? It is easy to say to someone who don't know very good to leave, right?

I didn’t ask for anything else than the sanction of a player who broke 2 rules. Nothing more. I don’t think I am the only one who filed a sanction report, right? But I have to get over it or leave the server because I only wanted all the players to be treated the same.

Oh, and this post was not only about the report. I wanted some opinions for some other questions too. But, I pissed the admins and I don’t have the right to get the answers or reply to what you say…

Thanks for your time and sorry if I made you mad with my crazy, mean and stubborn attitude and actions. You can lock this thread too and ban or sanction me because I thought I have the right to talk and express my opinions.
People tend to forget.. Disco community is not a free democracy where you can express yourself as you wish. This is more of a constitutional dictatorship. Anyways. See you in a week or so.
Cdys, stop playing Sanction Lancer, play Freelancer instead.

And no, you don't really have a right to say whatever you wish here, or express whatever opinions you have, same goes for 99% of anywhere.
' Wrote:And no, you don't really have a right to say whatever you wish here, or express whatever opinions you have, same goes for 99% of anywhere.
That is not entirely correct. They would have the right to say anything. The question is whether it will be considered and/or something would be done about it. In principle, I know what you are saying and agree with it, I just wanted to put things into the right perspective.

Also:

[Image: ibtl00183f.jpg]
Wasn't this already settled... somewhere else?
I believe you were warned not to continue with this. So have a day or two off to cool down
a little. Anything further in the future will result in your server access being removed as well.