Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Nichols Trade Center Neural Net
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26
[Image: voncloud_trans.png]

Bonjour Mr Blaise.
We are able to cater your request and will start getting the supplies required in order.
the cost for this project is 700 Million Credits. You may pay in advance or pay on completion. All payments to be made to the OSI-Cloud-1

Regards
J Voncloud CEO of OSI

[Image: transmissionbottom.png]
[Image: voncloud_trans.png]

Good Day Mr Blaise

Your Module is ready for collection and can be picked up from Nichols Upon receipt of payment.
Regards
J. Voncloud.

Bonjour OSI!

I have sent the money to OSI-Cloud-1 and now i am coming to get my survey moduel.

Aurevoir OSI. It was my pleasure to work with you.
[Image: OSI_Logo.png]

Station Information Update Data Pulse
Greetings managment of OSI. Ted Prescot zoner here. I would like to order survey module mk 2 . How much would it cost and when could you produce it ?
[Image: kelly.png]

Good day Mr. Prescot

The list price of a Hyperspace Survey Module Class II is 210 million Sirius Credits. However, there are discounts for Members and Leaders of allied Factions and those with whom we, both OSI and Kosenayr Technologies Incorporated, that is, have enjoyed a longstanding business relationship.

If you are either of those, please supply us with the relevant data, to support your claim for discounts.

The Survey Module will be produced to your exact specification, and will be ready for installation within 24 hours after my lead technician has discussed any special wishes or features for your Survey Module and we have received the initial payment of 50% of the sale-price.

Best regards
Jason Kelly
COO of Omicron Supply Industries
CEO of Kosenayr Tech. Inc.
I order one survey mk 2 module than . I am from freeport 101 omega 9 we had some relations prior much earlier in omega 15 , but Rheinland Osi relations severed our trade too. Now we are not under any disputed claimed or whatever by their jurisdiction, so our relations will very soon improve, as we have amibtious plans on mind. No needed for discount though. I will transfer my ship t omega 49 and await completion of scanner . Thnks in advance.
[Image: kelly.png]

Good day Mr. Prescot

In that case, please transfer the amount of 105 million SC to OSI-Armory.02, so we can start the build. In case you want to see your Survey Module taking shape, you are cordially invited to visit Nichols Trade Center.

Best regards
Jason Kelly
COO of Omicron Supply Industries
CEO of Kosenayr Tech. Inc.
Cash sent. Other part will be sent later.
Greetings OSI @ Nichols Trade Center,

May I introduce myself, I am Dr John Brook practicing out of the New York system. As part of my expanding private medical business plans I am in the market for a MKII Advanced (Large) Cloaking Device.

I pray that you will be able to provide a quote for said item.

Yours,

Dr Brook, Managing Director
(c/o Shadow Medical Ltd, #1DRHY, Planet Manhattan, NY)
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26