Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Nichols Trade Center Neural Net
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26
[Image: kelly.png]

Good day Mr Grak

Indeed, the production of Cloaks requires alien neural cells. These is a highly dangerous commodity and very infectiuos. Thus should only be handeld by professionals in a class 4 security environments.

Furthermore, if handling wasn't dangerous enough, aquiring these neural cells too is quite the challenge.

Therefore, to ensure the savety of my people, I need to ask you on how you plan on surviving such an expedition?

Best regards
Jason Kelly
COO of Omicron Supply Industries
CEO of Kosenayr Tech. Inc.

[Image: transmissionbottom.png]
Incoming Transmission
Source: Unknown
ID: Emil Garak
Encryption: High

To Omicron Supply Industries, Nichols Trade Center Administration,
Subject: Re:Re:Cloaking Device Mark II

Hello again Mr Kelly,

I appreciate your concern for my safety, but there is no reason to worry. I can bring a small sample of Nomad remains for you to inspect and make sure that the items are handled with sufficient care.
Furthermore I would ask your permission to purchase the code class weapon currently for sale at your station, as a sign of my interest in a satisfactory conclusion to our dealings. On this note an order for a MK3 cloak will be in the works if the current order for a MK2 is completed.

I hope I a contact with you or a representative of OSI can be arranged so that any further detail can be cleared up.

Regards,
Emil.Garak
End transmission---------------------------------------------------------------------------------
****CONNECTION GENERATED****
***INCOMING TRANSMISSION***
**Establishing Link**
*Link Established*

Name:5th|LNS-Akila
To:OSI Zoners

Hello Zoners,how are you holding up there?Well,I am Cpt.Johnny Gates,chief commander of the Liberty Assault Carrier,Akila.I am setting up this video communication to request a Universal Docking Module(probably 2,will inform you if in need of another) from the highly efficient engineering unit you have aboard the Nichols.
This would help us to curb the insane amount of pirate activity in New York.As,my vessel is incapable of dealing with those pirates,the docking module might help me carry some fighter class vessels in my hangar.Afterall the purpose of my vessel is to carry reinforcements.So,I hope you will reach back to me with the order ready soon.

Cpt.Johnny Gates signing off

*Link destabilising*
**Link broken**
***TRANSMISSION LOST***
****CONNECTION TERMINATED****

Good day Cpt. Gates

While it is very flattering to get such high praise from a Captain of the Liberty Navy, t is very seldom, that House Military order advanced equipment from our company. Mainly due to the fact that it is quite impossible to pick up the orders at Planet Gran Canaria with a capital ship of any house military.

But with a little exta charge we could deliver the Docking Module directly to, let's say, Fort Bush. If a pricetag of 100million per module (including delivery) is acceptable to you please let us know so we can start production and agree on a date of delivery.

Best regards
Jason Kelly
COO of Omicron Supply Industries

Incoming connection request.....
Communicating Protocol,
Checking Encrypted password ...
.Link established

*******Incoming message *******

Sender ID : CDF|Pathfinder

Greeting fellow Zoner's , this is the Captain from the Zoner Juggernaut Class : Pathfinder

We are in desperate need of a Jump Drive Module Series III and according to our sources you'r compagny should be able to provide the needed hardware.
Please inform us of the credits you wish to recieve and the possible trading location, seeing the resent developments against the Zoners in general we hope you can make a quick delivery so the Defense of all Zoner bases can be effective again.

Safe Skies !
sincerely Captain Ahab..

Good day Captain Ahab

Are you inquiring about the Jump Drive Series III - Single ship model or about the Jump Drive Series IV - Multi Ship. Eitherway, yes we can build it and we suggest you pick it up at Nichols trade center and the prices are listed in the first entry of this neural net channel.

As soon as you tell us what of the above you want and send us a proof of transaction of 50% of the sellprice to OSI-Armory.02 we will start construction of the Jumpdrive.

Best regards
Jason Kelly
CEO of Omicron Supply Industries

Incoming connection request.....
Communicating Protocol,
Checking Encrypted password ...
.Link established

*******Incoming message *******

Sender ID : CDF|Pathfinder

Dear Jason Kelly , CEO of Omicron Supply Industries
We are looking for the single ship jumpdrive.
Stated in your neural net transmission it will cost 377.250.000 sc, we have transfered 50% of that amount to your bank..

Proof of payement
Payment

Good day Captain Ahab

We have recieved the money and have started building your Jumpdrive MK III. If you want to watch your Jumpdrive take shape you are very welcome to visit Nichols Trade Center and the many recriational facilities of Gran Canaria.

Best regards
Jason Kelly
CEO of Omicron Supply Industries

****Incoming Transmission****

To: Omicron Supply Industries

This is Walter Sherman, Captain of Liberty Dreadnought. I'm looking for Jump Drive MK III.I'm transfering %50 of that amount to your bank.At the meeting point your other %50 cash will also be delivered.

Proof: Payment

****Transmission Ended****
****Incoming Transmission****

To: Omicron Supply Industries

If its possible to decline the order, I'd like to do it now, but if you already begun to build it, well no can do.

****Transmission Ended****
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26