Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Nichols Trade Center Neural Net
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26
[Image: glra.png]

[* Direct Message to Sender: visible by zoner pilot Spot only *]

Spot,

Your order for a medium cloaking device has been completed. Please contact your local OSI representative to arrange pickup or delivery.

[Image: qDFBbvU.png]
Thank you sir! I am currently docked at your station. Sorry I was not more prompt with a reply, I have had communications issues.
[Image: OSI_Logo.png]

Station Information Update Data Pulse
[Image: glra.png]

Attention,

Omicron Supply Industries has expanded our operations to build Cloak Disruptors. Due to the high demand of these objects, and the cost to import the necessary goods OSI is offering to sell these items at the price of 400 million credits each. Additionally we are now accepting pre-orders, however expect a minor delay as our factories ramp up to speed.

We Look Forward To Your Business

[Image: qDFBbvU.png]
I am currently looking for a Hyperspace Module MK2 or 3.
Please Tell me if the price of or 317 mio still apply and how soon I could have it.
Also I heard that I can't really mount and work it on a zoner Gunboat, because the Cargo requirements are too great for the fuel. Please tell me what Ship you would endorse mounting this nice devise on?
Can the devise be destroyed by enemy fire or mines?
[Image: RRvg2De.png]
[**Visiable to Frederic**]]

Afternoon,

A Hyperspace Module Mk 2 will run you 300 million credits, a Mk 3 will cost 400 million. I would recommend placing the device on a Battleship or larger vessel, unless you plan on having a separate vessel fuel the device.

Also, like any other part, the Scanner is susceptible to weapons damage.

If you are still interested in the product we can produce a Hyperspace Module Mk 2 in as little as a day, depending on our employees.

Isaac Nemo
Omicron Supply Industries

[Image: transmissionbottom.png]
[**Visiable to OSI**]]

Greetings Isaac Nemo,

I would like to order one Hyperspace Module Mk 2 for 300 million credits.

Please contact me as soon as it is ready. I will pay in advance or after just as you like!
It's a pleasure to make business with you.

Frederic out
[Image: OSI_Logo.png]

Station Information Update Data Pulse

Now Selling
Cloak Disruptors
Type 1, 2, and 3
Cookie would like to order 1 Cloak Disruptor type 3 please
[Image: RRvg2De.png]
[**Visible to Cookie Jar Cloaks**]]

Afternoon,

Your Build, for one Type 3 (Battleship) Cloak Disruptor, has been started, expect completion soon™.

Isaac Nemo
Omicron Supply Industries

[Image: transmissionbottom.png]
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26