Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Nichols Trade Center Neural Net
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26
[Image: 88T2JSt.png]
[**Visible to Mr. X (//Tommeh)**]]

Greetings,

Omicron Supply Industries is glad to announce that your request is ready for delivery. The crew is already alerted of your arrival.

Thanks for choosing Omicron Supply Industries.

[Image: qDFBbvU.png]
[Image: PWRKGig.jpg]

Esteemed OSI,

My associates and I are interested in purchasing a MKII ADV Cloak, might we ask on the initial price and ETA for assembly and shipping to Corfu Base in Omicron Theta?

Best Regards,
Alan Stacker

|Signal Lost|
[Image: RRvg2De.png]
[**Visible to Alan Stacker**]]

Mr. Stacker,

While I am willing to add your order to our build queue I do need some further information before we can discuss build costs and transportation fees. Firstly we will need to know the Name, Identification, and IFF of the vessel receiving the build. Secondly, could we have some further information on your own group, as I do not believe we have done business before this point.

Isaac Nemo
Omicron Supply Industries

[Image: transmissionbottom.png]
[Image: PWRKGig.jpg]

Greetings Mr. Nemo,

The name of the vessel is The.Artemis, a deep space explorer while its identification and IFF register as Freelancer. We represent a freelance research group based in the Omicrons, we seek to use the cloak to avoid detection from the many criminal and alien entities that lurk in that section of Sirius.

Alan Stacker

|Signal Lost|
|Resending Transmission|
[Image: RRvg2De.png]

Mr. Stacker,

My apologies for the delay in reply. A Cloaking Device Mk 2 Adv. (Battleship Cloak) has been added to our build queue. Additionally due to our delay I have been authorized to comp you the cost of transportation to Corfu Base, In Omicron Theta. All told then the device will cost 425,000,000 Sirius Credits. An OSI- Repetitive will contact you upon completion of the device to arrange delivery.

Isaac Nemo
Omicron Supply Industries

[Image: transmissionbottom.png]
|Automated Update Request|

Greetings Mr. Stacker,

Omicron Supply Industries is glad to announce that your build was completed and delivered to Corfu Base, Omicron Theta

Thanks for choosing Omicron Supply Industries.

---:::::::Incoming Transmission:::::::---
*Callsign: LNS-Erebos*
*Signal Destination: Nichols Trade Center*

Greetings Sir/Madam to whom this may concern,

I am in need of a MKII (Advanced) Cloaking Device capable of installation to a Liberty Navy "Atlantis" Class Assault Carrier. Please let me know if your facility will be able to take this order, the ETA of the construction, and how much the cost will be. I am ready to purchase at any time and eagerly await your response.

Safe travels.

Commander Bob Keshner

---:::::::End Transmission:::::::---
[**Visible to Commander Bob Keshner**]]

Greetings Mr. Keshner,

Omicron Supply Industries cannot fill your order due to our long running stance of Neutrality towards all the Houses of Sirius. We would recommend you speak to the Base Owners at Fortitudine

Omicron Supply Industries wishes you a good day

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26