Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Nichols Trade Center Neural Net
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26
***Establishing video uplink... Standby***

The price for the whole package is perfect. Just let me know when you finish running all quality test for the ordered equipment. Your company is well known for its impeccable reputation, so I can send all necessary receivables in advance if you want. Just specify the recipient.
Regards, Klaus Koenig.

***Transmission terminated***
[Image: OSI_Logo.png]

Nichols Trade Center
Located in Gran Canaria's orbit, Omega-49 system

Our technicians have just completed another Cloaking Device Mk II Advanced. Interested parties may contact us for pickup or delivery.

Nichols Trade Center

We currently have the following in stock:

2 Light Cloaking Devices
1 Cloaking Device Mk II Advanced
1 Cloaking Device Mk II
1 Docking Module

Contact OSI today if you are interested!
***message incoming***

sender: Ted.Prescott

Dear Sirs, i am glad to contact you once again. I would need another MK IV jump drive from your facilities.

More, i need some decent cloacking device for my zoner conference gunboat, but i have no technicall knowledge what is most suitable ? As it has 400 cargo , should light cloacking device or mk II be suitable ?

I suppose 700 millions is price as we dealt last time for MK IV . If you are easier to produce suitable cloacking device maybe that order would be in this moment more appropriate.

One more, do you accept third party asociates in OSI? if you need some industrial material to haul to your base , or some nomad reamins to be hharvested . Think about it.
[Image: vcrosstrans.png]
Greetings Mr. Prescott,

We would be most interested in any the larger Nomad specimens, please contact us more private communications with details. Regarding the jump drive, we can begin construction of the drive once you confirm you are still in need of the drive.

If you're wishing to cloak a Conference-class gunboat then you will need a medium cloaking device; a light cloaking device cannot generate a field large enough to cloak a vessel of that size.

Nichols is a center of trade. If you can see what goods we are currently importing and what we are currently exporting by checking the station's neural node.
[Image: transmissionbottom.png]
sender: Ted.Prescott

Very nice gentlemen, then MK II cloacking device i commence for my gunboat. For now. I will try to obtain some nomad specimens if i can. Inform me when you coompleted construction.
sender: Ted Prescot

I purchased MK II cloacking device today from your base. I will need some time to gather funds to purchase jump drive MK IV however, but i still have that in plan, so we will keep in touch.
[Image: vcrosstrans.png]
Greetings again Mr. Prescott,

We'll hold the drive for you. Let us know via secure comms when you are ready to pick it up.
[Image: transmissionbottom.png]

Nichols Trade Center

We currently have the following in stock:

Cloaking Device Mk2 Advancted - 625m

Remember, sale of these devices is done on a first come first serve basis!
TRANSMISSION INBOUND
SOURCE: LNS-WESTMORELAND

Gentlemen,

This is Captain McCabe of the Liberty Navy. I'm in the market for a Jumpdrive Series III, been trying to get a used one but haven't had any luck so far. Which brings me to the OSI, you are well known for your manufacturing. What kind of discounts are you offering on the Series III drive?

TRANSMISSION OVER
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26