Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Nichols Trade Center Neural Net
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26
[Image: Summers1.png]

Good to hear from you, Captain.

It just so happens we have the equipment you are looking for in stock. Keep an eye on your personal comm link. We'll discuss it in more detail there.

[Image: transmission-omicron-bottom.png]
TRANSMISSION INBOUND
SOURCE: LNS-WESTMORELAND

Miss Summers and the OSI, we at the Westmoreland appreciate your swift and efficient service. The drive has been installed and has undergone a series of tests, and it performs even better than we had expected.

You have made a believer out of me. I'll make sure to send any business I can your way, heck I might even have our press liaison transmit a statement about our new onboard OSI technology.

Thank you.

-Captain Oliver McCabe

TRANSMISSION OVER
Dear OSI

I am writing to you to find out what is in your Hyperspace Coordinate Library Access pay. If they are of any good i shall conciser subscribing to it. Can you also tell me if i can get you guys to add a few more to the pack? And for how much?

I would also like to know what Surveyor Device you use

Thank you very much

ArkRoyal

Arkroyal,

Our hyperspace library is currently offline. We apologize for any confusion.

Dear OSI

That is okay then, as from this very moment i would like to order a Survey Module Mk III. Would you be able to tell me how long it will take to finish? And can you Deliver it? Oh and can you tell me who to send the money to? Whos neural net do i need to give the money to?

Thank you

ArkRoyal
DearOSI

Scratch the last Order

Thank you

ArkRoyal
Hello for OSI, may i make the large order?
3 pieces of Cloaking Device Medium for Cruisers (Cargo Limit 900)
2 pieces of Cloaking Device Large for Battleships (Unlimited Cargo)
one Jump Drive Series III for Single Jump
and one Jump Drive IV Series for Multi Jump
for each subject payment one billion
when some devices of invisibility will make, we will make an exchange.
after that in parts all the others

So if I understand you correctly you are willing to pay 7 billion sc for two large cloaks, 3 medium cloaks, a jump drive Mk3 and a jump drive Mk4? Is this a joke order? If not we will get to work and have them done in record time.

Gillian Summers, I'm not kidding. If you guarantee to me these modules will be completed; I will able to sent the down payment(1billion) right now. Where I shall to?

P.S.skype: elatrin

Very well, sir. Send the down payment to OSI-Silver-1

Once received we'll be contacting you over private channels as the equipment is ready.

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26