Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Having lots of problems with the game
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hey guys. I'm new here, and have been playing for a couple days.

I have a few issues.

1) Pressing ENTER on my keyboard to open a message to any player generally results in Freelancer crashing, especially on my character Jocelyn.

2) When I play in Windowed Mode, I am not always able to click out of the window and interact with other windows. This is increasingly frustrating when I am trying to read the Wiki while going through tradelanes and cannot because I cannot get focus of the browser window.

3) Sometimes when I connect the servers show up with 0 players and ???? pings. I cannot connect to them. This ALWAYS requires a system restart.

Please help, these issues are very bothersome and I wish to continue playing without trouble. Thank you!
I just want to throw out there I just did a clean reinstall. Upon logging in a Molly flew up to me and I hit enter to type "hello" and crashed again.

This is really not okay.
Do you have a real copy of Freelancer? or a pirated copy. Not judging, but some pirated copies floating about are missing files.
Also your best bet is to PM Cannon. Maybe he can do something for you.