Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Keys no longer working
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
It seems that since the latest update, some of my ships are bugged or something.

On my smuggler, ESC no longer responds. I cant use it to drop out of cruise or to cancel a docking manouvre or whatever. ESC does work on that char to navigate the options menu etc.

On another ship, my 'luanch torp' hotkey no longer works. I use '6' as the hotkey. it doesn't do a damn thing anymore. again, in menus, 6 works just fine.

Anyone know what has caused this to happen and how to mend it?
Are you un-docking from a player base?
Esc problem happened to me yesterday too with transport, don´t kno why. But is true that I was undocking from player base, maybe there is that problem :unsure:
A lot of people I have spoken to have that issue after undocking from a player base.
Try docking/undocking on a non-player base and see if that fixes it.
I can confirm that at least since last evening I have experienced that some of my keys don't seem to work as well during flight.
Especially ASDF and Tab did not respond from time to time. When I wrote something in chat to test, all was fine.
I also checked batteries of my wireless keyboard I changed those about some weeks ago and should still be fine as well.
Regarding launching from playerbase: Nope, I launched yesterday from Atum in alaska doing missions when I made this experience.
It seems it has to do with player bases... somehow. It is kinda annoying though.

My bomber never launched from a playerbase, yet its torpedoes wouldnt launch. so something else is also affecting hotkeys
Experienced the same. Relog also works. I end up asking people 'hey, mind if I do a cold reboot here?'
Just did some more tests. relogging doesn't help. I tried 1 bomber: fires torps fine when pressing 6.

Tried another: doesnt launch. It seems to be individual ships that become bugged. The bugged bomber has never touched a playerbase. yet no matter what I do, it wont launch torps when pressing the hotkey.