Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Criminal ID
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Saw it on the wiki, I know it's new to .86, Wiki doesn't give a real precise definition of it, so I ask here.

Is it a sort of SRP ID? Or like some ID used when someone is caught doing something illegal by the official police/military factions, that is requested to the admins? Or an ID the admins give people who have been sanctioned? Or what?

Why not Flood? Cause.
It was a punishment ID back in the old days. No tractor beam, no nothing.
' Wrote:It was a punishment ID back in the old days. No tractor beam, no nothing.
Old days? You've only been here since March 8th of this year, I'm older here than you...

' Wrote:Trololo ladies and gents.

Tro.
Lo.
Lo.

But in all srsnss, cool, thanks.
Actually, Sterlin, spazzy has been here a VERY long time, and has just recently come back after being banned, about a year, I think.

Give'm some slack, not everyone here really joined when the text says, I've got several alts, been here since '09.
criminal id, what does it do? it looks good on bad boys.
as spazzy said Back in old days some players got it when they was sanctioned, so all could see that they had broken rules.

Not a ID one would want to fly around with.

SMGSterlin may i say old days ????
' Wrote:Old days? You've only been here since March 8th of this year, I'm older here than you...
Hahaha, no.

Old Spazzy were wiped out from existence.

' Wrote:Hence he's gone. Maybe at some stage we'll post a notice but what's the point, he's never existed here. Gone, poofed, fini.

He's trolling. He is still mad that I told the admins his siggy was from a hentai site years ago during his "OMG SKIN IS BAD" stage.
' Wrote:He's trolling. He is still mad that I told the admins his siggy was from a hentai site years ago during his "OMG SKIN IS BAD" stage.
You'd better dress that Dragon of yours really fast.
' Wrote:Saw it on the wiki, I know it's new to .86

It's been in the mod since its early inception.

Please stop. You need to stop.

You are terrible at this. Practice is not making you better. Stop.
Pages: 1 2