Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Admin Notice: Player Sanctioned
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Donryu has been sanctioned for:

Quote:Server Rule 6.7 Attacking freighters and transports or demanding cargo or credits from the same is not allowed for cruisers and battleships.

Exceptions to this rule are:

a) Official faction tagged house ships in their respective house space or guard system ONLY.
b) Terrorist, Nomad, Wild, Phantom ID players;
c) LSF or Liberty Navy Guard IFF vessels operating within Zone 21 or Alaska;
d) Order Guard IFF vessels operating within Alaska or Omicron Minor;
e) Blood Dragon Guard IFF vessels within Chugoku;
f) Corsair Guard IFF vessels within Omicron Gamma;
g) Outcast Guard IFF vessels within Omicron Alpha;
h) Special OP players within the guidelines of their approved RP.

Traders whom are attacked in these areas may be pursued and destroyed beyond them.

Consequences:
You Destroyer. Him Transport. You no kill transport. That no good. 'Die Gallic' is very bad RP. You change ship name. I find you. You lose credits. Equipment gone too. Sanction note in cargo bay.

Link to original report (Admin use only)

COMPLETE SERVER RULES

BEFORE YOU POST

If you post in this sanction and are not directly involved or a leader of the accused person's faction be advised that you are consenting to be subjected to the reprisal of my choice which may involve in game repercussions up to a ban.
Blaming members of your immediate family, neighbours, friends, pets, and assorted Orcs, Trolls and any other legendary creatures may result in the use of Admin Right #CTE 750AE
' Wrote:Donryu has been sanctioned for:
Consequences:
You Destroyer. Him Transport. You no kill transport. That no good. 'Die Gallic' is very bad RP. You change ship name. I find you. You lose credits. Equipment gone too. Sanction note in cargo bay.

Link to original report (Admin use only)

COMPLETE SERVER RULES

BEFORE YOU POST

If you post in this sanction and are not directly involved or a leader of the accused person's faction be advised that you are consenting to be subjected to the reprisal of my choice which may involve in game repercussions up to a ban.
Blaming members of your immediate family, neighbours, friends, pets, and assorted Orcs, Trolls and any other legendary creatures may result in the use of Admin Right #CTE 750AE

Two Gallic ships in Leeds fire at BAF member and trader. I only help ally repel attack and save trader. Its no time to compose some like this: Roses are red, Violets are blue, please, please, please gallics, dont shoot, or i kill you. And wait to respond. If i make this way, that trader is dead. And yes. I change name of ship. Only add tag. You find me. Good job.
I tried to make it clear for you, but there seems to be a bit of confusion on your end still. You are a cap ship. Do you see this rule here:

Quote:Server Rule 6.7 Attacking freighters and transports or demanding cargo or credits from the same is not allowed for cruisers and battleships.

Exceptions to this rule are:

a) Official faction tagged house ships in their respective house space or guard system ONLY.
b) Terrorist, Nomad, Wild, Phantom ID players;
c) LSF or Liberty Navy Guard IFF vessels operating within Zone 21 or Alaska;
d) Order Guard IFF vessels operating within Alaska or Omicron Minor;
e) Blood Dragon Guard IFF vessels within Chugoku;
f) Corsair Guard IFF vessels within Omicron Gamma;
g) Outcast Guard IFF vessels within Omicron Alpha;
h) Special OP players within the guidelines of their approved RP.

Traders whom are attacked in these areas may be pursued and destroyed beyond them.

Now, in your particular case, was there any provision in this rule which allowed you to shoot a transport with your Destroyer?

Protecting transports, helping allies or whatever your reason is for shooting up tradeships with your cap ship, is still a rules violation. Do I think sitting in your lawful capship and watching tradeships get shot up by pirates is ridiculous? Absolutely. Is it still against the rules for unofficial factioned lawful ships to shoot up pirate tradeships? Yes. That's why you got sanctioned. Got it?
' Wrote:I tried to make it clear for you, but there seems to be a bit of confusion on your end still. You are a cap ship. Do you see this rule here:
Now, in your particular case, was there any provision in this rule which allowed you to shoot a transport with your Destroyer?

Protecting transports, helping allies or whatever your reason is for shooting up tradeships with your cap ship, is still a rules violation. Do I think sitting in your lawful capship and watching tradeships get shot up by pirates is ridiculous? Absolutely. Is it still against the rules for unofficial factioned lawful ships to shoot up pirate tradeships? Yes. That's why you got sanctioned. Got it?

I got it. I know this very well from real life. I live in post-communist "democratic" country with communist justice. Laws is ridiculous collection of jokes. Anybody, who help innocent victim against criminal, is sanctioned. Same here. But, you have right. I swear from this moment, i never help anybody in any kind of circumstances.