Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Ohhh! What big systems you have :)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Good Morrow Discovery Space.

I have been away from Sirius awhile..was misdirected to a new start in Andromeda.......

Bad Navi boards and (slightly less than legal) software aborted the transit. Took 2 years in stasis to get back!

Lesson to be learned. No buy mission critical software in New Tokyo!!!

Anyway..I am about to start anew and am running a new fangled ships system called Sirius Win Vista 64bit. Was just wondering if any pilots had any experience in piloting their respective vessels with this OS? Would love to inquire before I take this perfect (so I'm told) Starflier up. Can I still expect all Nav systems and scanners to work etc?

I have paid for an advance avionics course in the simulators matched to my vessel specs and have only had one glitch so far....Deshima does not like me trying to sell many of the courageous and mis understood Xeno pilots.....

Well I hope to see you all starside and if I do encounter the 'Blue Screen of Death' will following a nav path near a sun....I do hope someone would be kind enough to pick me up and drop me off at the nearest bar;)

Be seeing you all,

Dawnrazor
Welcome to Disovery, Dawnrazor. Hope you get the answers to your questions soon..
' Wrote:Welcome to Disovery, Dawnrazor. Hope you get the answers to your questions soon..

Thank you Colonel...

If not I will hope to fly straight and true...till something packs up;)
Well, m'boy, I must say, excellent first impression. DBoy is the one to ask about WinVistaOS.

Keep your nose clean, kid.
Oh, lord, Sirius Win Vista...how we loathe it so. SiriSoft decided to "up"grade all of our machines...needless to say we have a whole communications channel devoted to making all the necessary software for any starship, be it the aptly named Nooblflier (also more informally known as the Starflier or Starflea) or the mighty Rheinland Battleship. I'll see if I can find the frequency, let me see...

Order Admiral Dboy's comprehensive guide to Sirius WinVista.

Getting your Starflier to launch, even though the SiriSoft Universal Neural Net Server has been deactivated.

Enjoy the reading material...also, we suggest you take a look at the Sirius Universal Legal Codex. When you're on your feet (give it a month in space), consider joining the Outcasts, more specifically the 101st Ghosts of Razgriz. Our preliminary results of your potential as a pilot and officer are...highly favorable.:)
' Wrote:Well, m'boy, I must say, excellent first impression. DBoy is the one to ask about WinVistaOS.

Keep your nose clean, kid.

Thank you Boss. For etiquete sake, is it 'The', 'Mr', 'Sir'..etc?

The oracle, DBoy, has been most gracious and furnished me with extra manuals for Vista outfitted NoObFlier....
I do hope I checked the right neural net for installation!!!

My thanks again.
Welcome! And not a 'LOL' in sight.... Well besides here...
' Wrote:Oh, lord, Sirius Win Vista...how we loathe it so. SiriSoft decided to "up"grade all of our machines...needless to say we have a whole communications channel devoted to making all the necessary software for any starship, be it the aptly named Nooblflier (also more informally known as the Starflier or Starflea) or the mighty Rheinland Battleship. I'll see if I can find the frequency, let me see..

Roger that!

DBoy your post is a work of art may I say.

Is there any word on Kaspersky working with Sirius Navi systems?

Thanks again for the link.

Dawnrazor (under comms board with plasma drive logger reconfiguring ship system psion ports)

Any one got the kettle on?
Hey and welcome to Disco!:)
welcome, and enjoy the palce around... and beware of comunist penguins of course.
Pages: 1 2