Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: How much is too much?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
K'ay. Lately, I've started to meet hessians that are demanding full cargo AND money from the ore haulers, in Omega 7, from Republican ships. In a bomber. Without any means to use that ore.

Would like to know if it counts as an unreasonable demand? And if it's not, where's the red line?
I always thought that if I'll go around demanding that much from traders, I'd get sanctioned in no time.

Guess, I was wrong?

EDIT: It's not a q_q thread, I've never been caught by those guys, and I'm not playing on pirate chars too often. (Just in case.)
' Wrote:Without any means to use that ore.
That's a preconception. Dropped ore doesn't go away.
' Wrote:That's a preconception. Dropped ore doesn't go away.

K'ay. But the original question stands.

File a sanction, see where it goes.

Other people have been sanctioned for unreasonable demands in the past. "Unreasonable" being fully at the admins' discretion.
Interspace Commerce was kicked out of Rhineland for supplying unlawful factions. How do you suppose those unlawfuls are going to compensate?

Could be payback, could be survival. I call it economics.
ALL ore and ALL money?

Sounds dodgey at best.
Seems fine to me
Hated enemies, they can do that.

E.g Mollys and BMM, they can demand all cargo and credits.
thank you for replies, will keep in mind.
Can be locked now, I guess, unless admin team has different view on these matters.
I'd say, if it's really over the top, file a sanction report. It also sort of depends where you're at - dropping a full load of copper ore in Omega 7 is less painful then dropping a full load of Aluminium ore in Leeds...
Pages: 1 2 3