Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: working bounty board on bases?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
alright, so I know there are servers that have a FLhook bounty script already, so I wonder if it would be able to integrate this in the bases? Anyway, imo it seems like a good idea, what do others think of this? I apologize if this has come up already before but I thought of this when I was flying so I just made a quick post about it.:P
I think it was said somewhere that there may be news bulletins on player bases in future. I guess those could be used as bounty boards like the forum. An automatic payment system would be great, but I think it would take a lot of programming to do that.

In any case, I think making things like this soon in 4.86 updates makes much much much more sense than starting on changing some systems for the gallic war which nobody cares about in 4.87. Please devs, make the mod and game better, don't waste your time and efforts on making some progressions in storyline which nobody wants.