Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Someone write this script for FL hook
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Can someone make a script so that once a new ship is added to your account and you use a /renameme within five minutes of transfer it beams you to some where that is not conn?

Or better yet, make it so any /renameme's in conn automatically beam you to Manhattan or something.

All these help threads are getting old.
I'd be in favor with one minor change: The resulting beamout gets you to the far side of Omicron Lost instead, forcing a 200K cruise to the nearest hole. Just to discourage folks from misusing /rename for moving about. After one bout of that they'll probably learn to never do that again.
Wait, what?

What's the bug?
That could be abused for nomad farming.
How about letting them appear in Unknown? I think that system might be limited to snubs though. Or Kansas? Or Just 300 k above Planet Erie?
Or not at all, and let them be self-bastillified until an admin can be bothered to let them out. [/annoyed]
I like how some of them think it's not their fault :|

But ah well, I think a FLhook making it impossible to write anything cept /return in Conn will do just fine.
' Wrote:Wait, what?

What's the bug?

Currently, if you rename or transfer/sell a ship that is docked in Conn, the /return command does not work. Thus, you must be rescued by an Admin, which is both annoying and a waste of time that could be better spent doing more productive things (reading sanction reports, lol?).