Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: hi im fairly new here and i just want to say some things
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
Ok everyone, how about a group hug.

Welcome Forever_Eon to the fold.
oh my , I love grouphugs
yay thanks for the warm welcome maybe i should join the liberty security force or the police force i like to fight which lawfull faction should i join and i cant find any any angels online need some help from the angels please
Dunno, but please become a customer of mine.

Welcome!
Welcome, have fun:cool:
' Wrote:yay thanks for the warm welcome maybe i should join the liberty security force or the police force i like to fight which lawfull faction should i join and i cant find any any angels online need some help from the angels please

Try your luck Here
And PM Bootsiuv, a friend of mine who is an angel and would be happy to help you,
ofcourse you can ask any of the angels for help.
Welcome.

Now about the grammar thing. Although I can't say it's "necessary", I must say that it makes reading what you write easier to understand.

Chunks of text without punctuation are hard to digest since I have no idea where a sentence starts and ends.

Try to add punctuation, it's always good practice, especially if you want to file in an application for a faction.

About the Nommies, well. Let's just say Nomad role play is somewhat "specialized". Might take some getting used to. Also, their requirements are almost always high. You need to be a good role player to become a Nommie.

I know there's a guide here somewhere, just can't find it for now. You need to learn "nomspeak" first. Which is something similar to...
***...We....greet...new.one....(joy)...**

So yeah, being a Nommie ain't easy. I suggest you start off with an easier faction first.
rofl guys, don't troll him with this "RP is the key to success [Image: emoticon-0126-nerd.gif]"

Forever_Eon, if you want to get into a closed elite faction, then make sure to get really good at pvp. Also, get skype.

Of course, you can RP if you want to, but honestly, if you kill someone at pvp or demand more then 1-2 million from a trader, then your RP automatically sucks.

Oh and welcome

' Wrote:***...We....greet...new.one....(joy)...**

***...I...engage....red one...(happy)...***

Ye, you're right. Roleplaying a nomad is super hard.
Hugs? HUUGS!
*hugs*
WELCOME!
Join Some official factions they know how to RP /PvP and make you happy.

Note: Some Indies can be good too!
1. grammar and punctuation make it easier for the other peeps to understand what you are trying to say - which is why you're writing the paragraphs in the first place
2. re-install is the best bet against the anti-cheat branding
3. i've never heard of the keepers/k'hara/any invitation-only faction taking on a new player. to increase likelihood of invitation, get skype,get involved on forums, practice-practice-practice pvp, and RP like your life depends on it.
Pages: 1 2 3