Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Need some critic
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
This is my first serios try at making a border and wanted to know peoples opinions. If you like it enough you can buy it aswell but mainly this is to get some critic. Its incomplete. Needs some filler but thats the baseics

http://i277.photobucket.com/albums/kk55/ej...SigAttempt1.jpg

[font=Times New Roman][color=#F96807]All but one of the images here are little bit too big, keep them within the 700px limit please. Changed the images in this thread to links - Widow
I basically like it. Keep in mind that the forum image size limitation is 250*700 px, that one is a bit bigger. Other than that, the texture of the border is nice, though I find the black-white transmission a bit rough - maybe I'd use colors that are closer to each other. I'd also play with the logo on the left to add some plasticity to it.

What you did with the hexagonal pattern in the middle looks creative and impressive.
Some parts could use a bit of sharpening. I see a bit of inconsistency in the silver gap thing up on top. The line breaks near the triangle if you look carefully.

Also, the word "Outrage" could use some effects and a nicer font.

Other than that, looks fine to me.
Thnx for the feedback. I worked on the things you guys told me and this is what i got. Tell me what you think.

[Image: SigAttempt1Finished1-2.jpg]
' Wrote:Thnx for the feedback. I worked on the things you guys told me and this is what i got. Tell me what you think.

[Image: SigAttempt1Finished1.jpg]

Still haven't re-sized it couse photo bucket is giving me issues and i cant figure out how to re-size the thing in photo shop. Im shur its simple but i just cant seem to figure it out

Go to image tab at the top, then image size. Put in the length
and width sizes you want and make sure to choose pixels.
' Wrote:Go to image tab at the top, then image size. Put in the length
and width sizes you want and make sure to choose pixels.

I figured it out after i posted it. Thought id give it 1 more go. Thnx anyways
Just another one I made. Feedback is welcome
http://i277.photobucket.com/albums/kk55/ej...3002/GirlTB.png
font do not fits to rest of the TB.
The font or the colour??
' Wrote:The font or the colour??

font - the all TB looks more technic, font isn't technic at all.
oh, and the char picture is to stretched in the vertical (a little but still)
Pages: 1 2