Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Hello everyone
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Hello just stumbled across this server yesterday when I was waiting for FLU to get back up and thought I would join. I have some experience with RP but give me a break if I mess up please. Thanks and see you in game.
Welcome to the fold! The GLS is down for good, but our resident evil genius made a script to connect to the fan-run replacement.

Join the LPI, and ignore Etaphreven, Epyon the Bored, and bluntpencil!
Welcome to Discovery and make yourself a home. Just wait a few minutes and all the neccessary links will be given and shameless recruitment will start :)

And don't wory, even in terms of roleplaying nobody was born as a master. You will learn and you will enjoy....and than it will consume your life! :yahoo:

EDIT: Few minutes, what was I thinking? The shameless recruitment is faster than light!
Welcome! Enjoy yourself, read the rules, now, go read them, seriously.

If they haven't already (and the usual suspects have not) there should be some fellas knocking on the door to offer you useful links and strange offers of employment, click the links, ignore the plugs, unless they are for Zapp's stories. The only faction you'll ever need to join is the Democratic Peoples Of Liberty. If that doesn't float your boat, however there's a couple of other links in my sig.
Actually, the only one of Boss's list that needs to be ignored is Etaphraven, who may alternately be reffered to as Mike, Mini-Mike, and Jane (he hates the last one. Use that more). Welcome to the show, bud, we think you'll enjoy it here. And instead of joining some cheap-crap faction like the above, train up for a couple of months, do some reading up on the Outcasts and apply for the 101st Ghosts of Razgriz. We are much, much more awesome than everybody else. Our system has a Black Hole and Evil Tekagi's Arch. You can't get much better than that.
Thanks for the rapid responses, but for now I think I'll just smuggle goods.
...That's not what I said to do, kid. BAD SNUGGLER!
Better smuggling than snuggling... I hear it carries a far worse penalty. :crazy:

Welcome to the server, and watch out for the communist penguins!

EDIT: Damn, Boss beat me to it...
greetings, welcome to the server and beware of the communist penguins.
Welcome to Discovery, keep a lookout for the shameless recruitment and elitists. :unsure:
Pages: 1 2