Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Hello to Disco!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
[font=Book Antiqua]
Drake Orion's the name. Killing Rogues the game.

Parents were killed by a Rogue attack on their transport 2 years ago. Since then, I've been struggling to get the necessary credits to get myself a new ship. I currently am flying a 8 year old Starflier, a bit battered, but flyable. Weapons are working, but could do with upgrading. I've managed to acquire some 50k in credits, a nice wee stash towards my next ship.

Any help or tips that you veterans can pass on would be gratefully received.

Thanking all in advance,

Drake "Rogues Bane" Orion

// A great mod and I'm looking forward to meeting you all in game. What do you think of my RP Char?:D
welcome - have fun playing here:)( sorry, don t know much about the rogues to help you there - but there is a rogue faction that is most certainly happy to help you )
Welcome! Enjoy yourself, read the rules, now, go read them, seriously.

If they haven't already (and the usual suspects have not) there should be some fellas knocking on the door to offer you useful links and strange offers of employment, click the links, ignore the plugs, unless they are for Zapp's stories. The only faction you'll ever need to join is the Democratic Peoples Of Liberty. If that doesn't float your boat, however there's a couple of other links in my sig.
Welcome! The LPI are by necessity cowards, but we work around that.

The Nomads ain't all evil, Specimen 32 is quite nice!

Anywho, welcome to our little patch of madness we call Discovery.
welcome to the server, and of course, beware of the communist penguins. Even the rogue killers get mowed down at some point by them, you know. Tough proles.
[font=Book Antiqua]
Thanks for the info. I'll be extra vigilant for the Penguins, don't want to mess with them when only rank 13. Otherwise, will gain some more experience in game and then seek faction.

One final question before I set out for Kusari space, best faction/ID for a Rogue Killer?

Regards...

Drake "Rogue Killer" Orion
welcome to our world!
Cabbage is very healthy, it just tastes funny when it is cooked to that white abomination moms call 'supper'!
Welcome to Disco!:)
[Image: CabbageStart.jpg]

Red Cabbage is the future.

Welcome!
Pages: 1 2 3