Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Falster Station
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36
[Image: ClaireOwens.png]

Aurra,

I've processed enough of the bounties from your work to know you're a trusted associate of the Guild. You'll find the docking bays at Falster open to all of your ships if you are in the Omegas, working for us or the local authorities.

Until next time,
Claire Owens
Incoming Transmission
Comm ID:Bill Gaden, Tali Corp.
Source:Falkland, Tau 37.
Enabling Video Feed

[Image: 270px-ME3_Dominic_Osoba_zpseb289b86.png]

The organisation's name: Tali Shiping and Mining Corporation
The organisation's tag: Tali.Corp|
Is the organisation's tag protected?No
Identification: IMG ID
Headquarters: Tau-37.

Your reasons for applying:
I have my miners digging ore almost all the time, in both Tau-37 and Omega-7.But apparently, no one wants to run freight.
And it's not like we have many transports anyways.
A few banged up Storks are all that's left of the wealth I had.
That's why my boys would need a place to drop off all that ore.
I'm sure we both know how much profit will that bring us.
On a side note, granting the Corporation docking rights to both Siloso and Falster would be splendid.
I'm looking forward to your reply.
With respect, Bill Gaden, C.E.O. of Tali Corp

Signal Lost

Bill,

Happy to have some Guild subsidiaries getting in on the business, Siloso has been looking a bit full recently. You'll find both bases' docking bays open to Tali Corp.

Until next time,
Claire Owens
Full Name: Jean Eustache
Call-Sign: [C]-CLT-Le.Cochon
Identification: The Council
Citizenship: The Council

Your reasons for applying: I'm a transport pilot, my only wayt to help The Council is to help it's economy. Your products are very interesting.
Proof of the transaction: Invoice

Jean,

The Guild and The Council have been fairly friendly since your arrival through the Orkney minefield. Thank you for your interest in our little slice of... business I guess. You'll find the docking bays open to all your transports in fact.

Until next time,
Claire Owens
::Incoming Transmission::
::Name: Susan Forder::
::Location: Gateway|-GSX-Canterbury::

The organisation's name: Gateway Shipping
The organisation's tag: Gateway|
Is the organisation's tag protected?: No
Identification: Gateway Shipping
Headquarters: Kensington Shipping Platform, New London
Your reasons for applying: We want access to your high quality ores.
Proof of the transaction:
[Image: e01nvr.jpg]
Note: [1]

Susan Forder out
[Image: veronica.png]

**** SENDER: Veronica Ryan, IMG Secretary ****

**** TO: Gateway ****

Dear Mrs. Susan Forder, Gateway has always been close to the IMG and of course you have been granted docking rights at Falster Trade Center. I hope you enjoy your stay at our installation.

If you are also interested in access to Niobium in the Taus, please contact the Guild on Sky-P3 channels, as this could be a diplomatically hotter topic.

Veronica Ryan
IMG Secretary

[Image: end.png]
[Image: veronica.png]

**** SENDER: Veronica Ryan, IMG Secretary ****

**** TO: Gateway ****

Dear Mrs. Susan Forder, Gateway I received word that the permission somehow did not work. I have redone the permission and it should work now. Please try again and report to me in case it does not.

Veronica Ryan
IMG Secretary

[Image: end.png]
::Incoming Transmission::
::Name: Susan Forder::
::Location: Gateway|-GSX-Canterbury::

Thank you for fast help, docking works now!

Susan Forder out
[Image: ixdcEnP.png]

*Cough* Hey there IMG guys!

Jake Vallon here- Freelancer, hauler, smuggler, fun guy extraordinaire! Well, at least I think I'm fun. I mean, I am pr... *Trails off*

Anyway, I've talked with a few of ya IMG guys, and you guys and gals are cool peoples! I was interested in getting docking rights to yer station in O7. Falster I think you guys mentioned? Figured I could help ya guys out with supplies of Basic ore as well as deliver some of that materials on you base! Plus, a chance to catch some drinks with ya'll is always a treat. Especially that Julia. Man she's a talkative one. Always asking such crazy questions...

But yeah! Let me know if that's alright with you guys and gals, and I'll make an appearance and help when I can!

Oh, yeah right. The name of my ship. It's "Melkors-Vengeance"

*Takes long toke and passes out*

[Image: kjTZWiV.png]
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36